© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Holland: tulips and....

Special for you-2 Truus & Yvonne, this post in my first blogger!!!!
You-2 have been in Holland for 10 days and together we visited Amsterdam, just traveled back to Winnipeg-Canada ....Together we walked around in Amsterdam, with his cheese store's, nice bars , and the speciallity their canal-boattrips. Also very Dutch are the Croquettes, the Puur Chocolate and Drop ( double salted) .Would you like to see or read more about Amsterdam in Holland? Visit the Amsterdam touristservice website.... Look under links :or go to..."
http://www.vvvamsterdam.nl
"

Together we went to Naarden-Vesting , with "The Arsenaal" . A building with all kinds of designers shops. The small in streets in Naarden are made with different street-stones in some colors. This small sweet village is surrounded with walls & water, as you can see on this photograph. Now it is a little cloudy, but it's here always very nice to visit..... Every day is a joy and it's very nice walking or biking here. Soon I will write more about " The Green heart" of The Netherlands.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Hello JoAnn
Welcome to the "Blogger World".
This is going to be a lot of fun as we all have a blogger site.
Yvonne and I had a wonderful time in Holland especially our visit to Amsterdam!
We'll blog about it more.
Love you

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

hee Truus,

Its late now I forgot the time, its 1.30 in the night!!! Well I cannot stop making the blogger. Also made a profile ( Do you have one too?) with a photograp, as you can see. MY blog isn't as good as Yvonn's , but she is more experienced. Theo told me he is having a blog too. I invited You/Theo and Yvonne, as a member (whatever that means...) for to be able to react on my blog ? (I Think) However I am going to sleep. Thanks for your reaction. You all are a great fun, for reactions on whatever on the internet!! Love you XXXX JoAnn