Yes well when do I get wise ? When do I learn about " how other people behave" and it's again not what I have expected. Last week I took an option ( pre-reservation on a ticket , for the price of THAT day) on a trip to Costa Rica. Seriously as I am I trust this travel agency on their words. They would hold on ( save this ticket + this price) until this week tuesday. Oke so we had some time to think about the following things: Should we Yes or No Rent a 4 W-drive car for travelling in the parks or shall we yes/no book some hotels in advance or buy some open hotel-vouches ? We told the travel agent our thoughts and He said to me " that is was no problem we were having plenty of time, until tuesday nex week". So we did as He told us; It turned out to be NOT a good idear at all, because today I called the travel agency and asked them for this ticket and the price ( for all sureness, because the prices went up higher this weekend for 300 euro's a ticket, for that dates we reserved! I was SO glad I reserved for this cheaper price) ) Yes " they told me " we have the ticket but ONLY for this higher price" your reservation ended last friday.......... Idekdgh? I was surprised and also shocked, Last friday an agent told me I had plenty of time and the reservation was valued until tuesday..... OOPs MISTAKE? I told this agent the strie but he denied my words, said that the agent never ahould have said that . So am I lying? Why are this persons in agency's liying and only in their own good/ voordeel? They tell you that you can take your time and that they will NOT hold on to a reserved ticket for you... So they are not to trust!
"Thank you very much for your trust in us" ,
the website of the Travel- agency is saying.
Well not for me, I learned my lesson .
Don't trust the words of a person working in a travel agency.
Later this afternoon I called the agency and asked them: Don't you want to think about a solution to solve this problem perhaps? They promised that they would think about it....... So tomorrow I can call them back and I expect I hope for a positif answer!!! Or am I too positif and believe in rightness or honest people?
W'll know it soon tomorrow.....
Monday, April 24, 2006
Learned a lesson.
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment