© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Saturday, July 01, 2006

Warm ooow, by Ios...

Oops its very warm weather today, 35 degrees and sun everywhere. And I am still wearing my wintercoat...I cannot take my coat off you know?Does anybody looking at me and knowing how I feel? Yes? I don't like to walk, I don't like anything these hot days. Great.... we are going to a swimmingpool...... wauw thats nice and cool.....! after that swim I feel much better. Now I can lay-down and rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hé osje, Lekker zemmen met dit het weer ! Ja ook hier was het gister zo iets van 38 graden

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Marijke , zooo 38 graden in Frankrijk? Baas boven baas he? hier 35 graden. JoAnn