
Today it is sunday , one week left and I'll be going to Canada, to visit my family On the left pictures you see my family: Theo and Truus, they are nearly from the same age as we are. We are related because Truus is a sister of my mother.
So within a week after now on Sunday September 3th , we'll meet in Winnipeg-Canada. I 'll fly with Air-Canada, I am soo-o-o-o glad I did not fly over the United Stated, because that might take a lot of time with all the safety-control from last time . ..( since the bomb-attack) The flight will go , with 1 step over in Toronto, from mine to their house in Winnipeg , in totally around 18 hours traveltime. Same time as to other international destinations . ( like in December to Costa-Rica) So I will be prepared and I'll bring some books to read o board, and some music to listen to, with some time to sleep and eat and wala! I am looking very much forwards to meet the 3 children( 2 sons and 1 daughter , of Theo and Truus. Also their children/ husbands and so on. I am very much interested in their daily life, so we might drink a lot of coffee's/tea's and we have a lot to talk about.
Our dog will go on Friday to a very nice family ,1 1/2 hour driving from our house. This family ia having 2 very sportive teenager daughters and they are Dutch champions in 'a kind of fighting-sport' a Judo-sport. It is a very animal friendly loving family, so I am very very glad I found them ! Ios is in very good hands by them, because they take Ios to the beach or a park nearby and they love to walk with Ios.
Bert is going with a friend to Turkey on holiday for a week, Ios is going to a dog-loving family and I am ging to Canada to visit my family. So we all are counting the days.........5 (friday) for Ios, 6 days (saterday) for Bert leaving and 7 days (sunday) for JoAnn is leaving...
Sunday, August 27, 2006
Counting......
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yes and we are counting the days as well. We hope the weather stays as georgeous as it has been. As I am typing this I am sitting outside on our deck with the airconditioning running like mad inside the house.
It is just after 6:00pm and still beautiful out here.
So come on over JoAnn.
Love Truus
Now 6 days left, I am still counting..., I hope for nice waether if not its allright. We enjoy ourselves anyway. But I could use some sun too. So Yes I look forewards for more reasons to come on over. JoAnn
Post a Comment