© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, August 31, 2006

Heee I am sleeping...

Today I've bought a triband Nokia-gsm ( is also working in Canada) . The most simple one is having a small (bad also!!!) little photo-camera in it, so I was trying that out on every moving thing. My dog is used to work as a photo-model haha. Also bert is used to be the victim of my photographic moods.....Heee ( look at the dogs eyes "what are you doing" heee I am sleeping, don't you see that???? Thats probably what my dog is thinking, I've no idea ..... do dogs think? Anyway this is the first result of my Nokia. Well what it should suppose to do... calling some-one or others can call me...thats working yes! But I use my mobile also as a 'waking-up' (wekker) also as agenda, a little notebook, and for writing down the( adresses) zipcodes, this way on holiday I have ' all in one'. Now also a picture of my dog, because I will mis her... tomorrow she is going to her dogsitters-family.

Busy travelday tomorrow ... because after bringing my dog away( near The Hague!!) , I am also bringing my suitcase to the airport-depot in Amsterdam( = where they keep your luggage safe). Well that also means that my bags are packed, also the presents are in it he he he . The handluggage for the journey to Canada is only one little cabin-suitcase. I am slowly getting in the mood for travelling.... My wish is that the weather in Canada is staying better than over-here. Brrrrrr it is so cool here, it depends : 12-14 degrees... we are wearing autumn-clothes already...warm long pants, a long sleeve sweater and a coat over it..Cold! But Truus have been sending me the weather forecast, and wow the weather in Winnipeg is 14 degrees higher than in Holland. So the sooner I am going to sleep , the sooner It will be ' in a nex day', and the sooner near warm and sunny weather. I am really looking forwards to meeting my family and the SUN! Happy packing?... yes thanks.

No comments: