© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, August 21, 2006

House upside-down...


Wow, this is my new look.... uhh job. Also girls wear " theedoeken" on their hairs, and that they call fashion!! Okay so I join the (fashion) party since now.
Yeh well you see it right! Me in working outfit, since we are back from holiday we decided to paint the intire house.... Its raining ' cats and dogs anyway' , in between some sun...we cannot go out for a walk or sporting...so why not do something usefull? We looked for several houses, in The netharlands and France, but ours is THE BEST. Thats why we put our house ' upside down' in the positive way.


See photograps up:I never liked the stipes on the wall in my little study-room, since we are moved in ( 6 years ago!!) this wall is like a childrens-bedroom. Very funny for a child, we put cupboards in front of it but you saw it anyhow. We paint this room all nice and clean in a white colour, thats the best and natural.

Photograps down: we do nothing more than move stuffs from one to another room hihi, a new job.... I am glad I am not a mover as a proffesion.

Well enough to do anyhow.... we started last week with the livingroom, that is finished now. Yesterday we worked on Bert's room, today on my study-room. Last but not least, the sleepingroom. After our both journey's in September we will finish the job and paint the hall downstairs and when we are still in the mood perhaps the studio- or guestsroom. Our house deserved this 'cleaning and painting"....... Good for anybody to do, you feel like you moved over with little cost'.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Where do you get the energy. I guess when you have to, it's there.
Don't be all exausted before coming to Canada!!

We have some painting to do here as well, hahaha!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Okay Truus, I don't work "all-day" , bust just some hours. Yes, I save some energy.Though the results of our house are great! Its is SO gezellig here now! I'll also be resting a lot while flying. I seriously love to paint your house too!! Buy some paint, it's nice to do, I love to do it! Haha, I mean it seriously, love to cook too. Enough pots/pans? JoAnn