Okay.. back in Holland again, and soon get used to the European time!!! No not today because I could not stand up early....yes well I had a breakfast with Bert at 6.30 Am (Dutch time) , that was to early for me , so after my walk with IOS the dog I went back to bed and woke up at 13.30 PM! Wow, well the first day satrted very well with the weather. Its 26 degrees in the shadow, in the backyard , so I drunk my firt coffee in the sun with my dog IOS-je. 
In the sunny backyard...
Picture under:
My last day in Canada with my aunt Truus and uncle Theo, I will miss seeing you, but knowing you are always there ( in Canada) and we had such a good time together.... I thank you-2 very much for sharing your life and love with me, also for everything. Just how you are is good, thats is enough for me....

Under: my stamp on the arrival in my passport, my luggage sticker on my leaving-day. I had a good journey, I was not able to sleep , while sitting in a chair.

Our last goodbye on the airport of Winnipeg on my departure-day, I could not hold in my (just some) tears , I felt so much inside. So I left immidiatly thrue the douane-security-gate. Inside I took a medium coffee, just to hold my emotions inside me.

But beeing home is good too, tomorrow is bert's birthday and som friends are coming over, the day after on saterday his family and their children are coming for a birthday-celebration... A little busy, I am going to do some birthday-shopping, buy some snacks/cake and drinks. Pick up my order photographs ( 195 Canada pictures) at the Hema....Back to normal life!
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Back in Holland....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
1:52 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Travelling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe you are back home and blogging again. We miss you very much.
I went back to work as if nothing ever happened. Lots to do.
I can't seem to shake this cold though. I just took something for it.
We had a great time having you here.
Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BERT, I WILL CALL HIM.
Post a Comment