Here we are again, enjoying the sun (thank you!)
in-on "the Hei/forest" in Naarden : Bert me and the dog IOS. Bert took us out for a nice lunch-fruit-salade, he himself too k ice-sorbet of core... in a self-service restaurant. ( like mongo's in Canada, see my blogger) As if we were always here in Holland and never went away. How-ever.... my feelings and heart is still (just for a part reserved) in Canada , with my family there in Winnipeg.
I feel rich to have SO much people I love, in Holland ..I have some nice -female-friends, 1 in France and 1 in Italy, 1 couple of family living in Heemstede, but now also in Canada!!!! , where I go on- match- very well with.
As I always say: When one is family is not always a garanty, for that you like/love each other...or can go on well with each other. Sometimes or mostly different characters or style of living do not match very well. In any/every family is that for sure. So I am lucky that I found my family in Canada/Winnipeg, they are such a nice and sympatic , friendly people. They could be very easy my best friends!
Thank you all for being so sweet and nice to me while I was there.
But back in Holland we are picking up the daily stuffs as:
celebrating ours + our family/friend's birthdays, or other thing we usually do: go to the store for daily-food-shopping, having my daily (4x) walks with our dog. Going 3 times a week for half an hour to the sportschool, once or twice a week , tennising. Going daily early to work, and come home late because of the trafficjam around Amsterdam: for Bert 5 days a week. Going to the doctor or dentist , nex week for me/JoAnn some check-ups. Playing on the PC , chatting on Msn with my dear family/friends in Canada. Now also playing with my Palm (thanks to Yvonne!).Or answering my cellofoon, voice mails. Making daily a nice dinner for Bert or a salade for myself.
I am also Thinking of an idea for an exibition, with pictures of all types girls. Only.....my origionally exibition-spot is taken over by a new owner ( they now have their own exibition). So first I have to find another spot/place in Naarden, to hang my photograps. Nex year in 2007 in the spring is again the international photo-festival exibition, starting in May until June. Wish me luck with finding a place to hang my photographs...
Saturday, September 23, 2006
In Holland do's and don'ts...
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
1:03 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Dutch Culture ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It looks beautiful out there where you are. Ios happy to have you back I am sure.
Miss you
Truus
Post a Comment