This is not a joke or a commercial, but something personal & very good for me! So what happened: I bought (see picture above) a "lipstick-set" wich you bring up on your lips in two's. 
First I put on the coloured part with this little stick, I let it dry for 1 minute, over the colour I add the cremy (blanc-no-coloured) stick, this is neccesary otherwise the coloured lipstick will break.... Yeh real true thats what they told me....! Yjr lipstick is called "long-lasting-lipstick", and thats very true!
This is the result of a day waering this lipstick... I put this on in the morning at 10.00 AM, now it's after dinner 19.00 PM, I also drunk several tea's, coffee's and I ate, but the lipstick stays still 'good-looking' , as when I just put it on! Isn't this great? Well for me it is, now I can do my sports, eat and drink whatever I have to do during the day, this lipstick stays good. So I would like to tell/share this... because other busy women would like to have his kind of lipstick too... When so , ask me for the brand (name) and I will give it to you with pleasure....
Thursday, October 12, 2006
JoAnn's fantastic lipstick.....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So what is the name of the product?
Truus
"Max Factor's ,long-lasting-lipstick's".
Post a Comment