This morning I got this nice 'present' in my mailbox....
For my birthday, .... I Thought: 'I always wanted his'...
Aren't they fantastic? Home-made with love anyway,
and without fingers, wich is very handy, cause they always fit...

Doubleclick to enlarge.
_________________________________________
Dream:
I don't wanna sound disappointed, because above present is mend sweet :
I had a dream wich is not possible ......
I'd rather walking with my sister from ..., in a where-ever shopping mall .We would drinking some coffee , and we are smiling about nothing and everything, just walking... not talking, that would be just enough. Instead of that I got this gloves from her... Well I have something "fysically'" to tatch and I dream sweet dreams some further.... it's not possible never/ever.... just a dream...I am sleeping ... a sweet dream...
Friday, November 17, 2006
Glove's & my dream...
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
2:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment