© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Millieu/weather & voting..

This autum in Holland was the most hot since the last 300 years!

Today it is still sunny: Like last week the weather was in between 15 degrees in the middel of - and 20 degrees in the south of Holland. We are dealing with the lack of our "Ozon" in the sky. Thats means less cars, is less pollution.... whatever....a lot is bad for the millieu.

My dream of living in a 'for-ever' ,always warm-sunny-weather-country came true... , even earlier than I thought and before I am retired! But its not the way I wished... Better is a healthy air than this pollution, dirty air. So Tomorrow we all citizens have to vote for the new government. Its hard to follow who is doing what, I like the one's with the accent of a better millieu.... I think the SP (Socialistic Party) or D66, or Groen links, are doing the most in their programs to work on a better Millieu. The nex 4 years we/everybody has to work on a cleaner air.

If we, every individual are doing our their part... we might save the Millieu.

Yes do I? No, not always!
We/I am not a good example in all ways, because we have both our own car. But what else can I do about a better millieu? Wellat least we shift the garbidge in 3: like we separate the green's, paper's and housestuffs garbidge. I trow away the bottles separated, I do not use 'Chlorix' in the household but something without bad chemicals. I do my very best.

But I also like this good weather .......

2 comments:

Trudy said...

We also have had very nice weather. Today the temp went down but no snow which is amazing.

Happy voting then!

Love Trudy

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Truus,
Here it is a going 'up&down' like todays its 10-18 degrees! november 24th, I enjoy that by sitting outside in the morning... drinking my coffee. JoAnn