© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Surprise!!








Today I got this sweet surprising-box by the the mail... Filled with all memories.... as Canadian food like: my favorite cheese, black lollies from Jonesy's, crunchy salted corn-snack, hmmm yummie raisins, and cup-a-soups , and Noodles, ...different kinds of AllBran's (I eat them while I'm travelling, I love them!) . This all reminds me of my (too short) stay-over with Truus and Theo, last September in Winnipeg.... I feel again Canadian sick, because miss their 'everything ,we click in lots of things', soo much....I though I just should/could visit them and go back, but it turned out that I wish : just see them & drink a coffee, talk 'life' now and than. But however:
The Canadian Sinterklaas still exist.....good memory Sint, wow!!!! I have been sweet enough this year, I'll quess...? Thank you SO much!! I love everything...hmmmm

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Hey you got that on St Nicolas day, that is a coincident.
I am glad you like it, (you would not say otherwise)hahaha.

Love you
Truus

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

I lo-o-o-ve presents, but more important is: that you thought about me ,SO sweet you are. THANK YOU (Sinterklaas ... Truus haha)