(c) Ios
Today I went with Ios to the animal doctor, there's nothing wrong with her ( there's MORE wrong with my health haha!) . Just the yearly shots against all kinds of all welknown animal deseases, and of course against "rabies' wich is 'needed' when we go abroad with IOS. Like our summer- holidays . We mostly go with Ios to countries as: France- Italy-Spain or Portugal by car (camping+tent). Once by the animal doctor I always take some 'extra's ' like 'special dogfood' wich is good for her teeth, some pipets 'frontline+ stronghold' against abroad/foreign flees, 6 big pills against all kinds of worms. Ohhh and Yes, I would like to have her again a 'dental-treatment' , (her mouth smells) Right madam, thats possibel.....
Ios had her forelast dental treatment two years ago...The doctor told me, for a large breed dog like IOS, 1 year counted as 8 years. So Ios had not have a Dental-treatment for 16 years..!!! OOW Bad me, I should better and more often taking care of her teeth, right? Right!! How much? Hmmmm 'including the treatments from above' , PLUS the dental treatment, on April the 5th) the bill was alltogether: For today Euro 200 + Euro 650for dental treatment in April= YEP 850 Euro! ( plm 1300,= Can dollars) ... WOW! Isn't that a ehhhhh a rather high bill? I swallowed for a moment , can you (blog-reader) imagine? Of course we all need to see a doctor ,we need medicine, once in a while we are spending money for our own health also, but ehhh this is .......
Expensive Love!
But I wouldn't wanna miss IOS for nothing in the world!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Expensive love!!!
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hoi vriendin
Ja...dure liefhebberij, vooral grote huisdieren en als ze dan ook nog naar de DA moeten...
Nou ja, het hoort erbij en we zouden onze dieren toch voor geen goud willen missen.
Je zorgt in elk geval goed voor Ios, fantastisch
Doeg marijke
BY email I got the question:
"do you have animal-insurance?"
Answer: No I haven't.
The doctors-costs for IOS aren't always this expensive, but my car is every year, I'll pay that too!
Post a Comment