© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Thanks to the flu....

How I feel right now? The same 38.8 temp.


My face has all kinds of rainbow-colours.. haha!
I think this flu will take a longer time,perhaps a week from now I might feel better, as long as I can keep the fever low ( or lower) I will heal sooner. It does't help to go to a doctor, he might tell me 'to take it easy and rest' wich is excatly what I do. I drink 3/4 pots of tea, to get rid of the bad (afvalstoffen) in my body. I 'play' on my computer with photoshop-program, the same kind (my cousin) Yvonne is working with , but I am yet not as good as she is , but her profession is to design bookcovers....
Thanks to the flu, I have plenty of time now to send (other) photo's for XXXlarge printing, I can do that ( sending the photo's I mean to the printlab) all by internet. This is handy for my second exibition this year, wich will be in September. This exibition is organised every two years . by an ARTgroup , the members of this group all do something different in ART, like some are art-painters and there are some drawers , some make statues, another is a hat-cap-designer, and one photographer All very creative persons, I like to be a member of that group just for the idea's. So thanks to the flu , I have time to think of what to show..... there's always a good thing about something 'bad'.

No comments: