© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wanna fight?

Do you wanna fight?

A 'strange' person living in our street saw me photographing today the street flowers on the side of the mainroad , the school came out and I made photo's from the flowers and also from some bikes, .... the bikes from children coming out of the school today. Just public photography right? Nothing wrong with that....


So....This evening I walked 'happy & innocent' with my dog on the street, and this "strange paranoia'"person came suddenly out of no-where and yelled at me with a high and loud voice: " children have rights too , you know, you cannot photograph them without their permission!"... oooh? I said : ' " A good evening to you too, but I am NOT talking with people who are looking for a fight about nothing"..., and I walked further with my dog.... ( some heartbeats yeh..) What the heck ,are we talking about?


This (under) was the photograph where it was all about......

Children have rights....

3 comments:

Marijke said...

Grappig, die fiets foto.

Hoe bedoel je...kinderen fotograferen...dat mens heeft blijkbaar de kolder in haar kop
Marijke

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Jaha Marijke,
Je hebt het ook door,fotograferen van fietsen, tast de 'rechten van kinderen' echt niet aan! Pas als je iemands foto in een krant,tijdschift, of op een expositie zou laten zien..(zg portretrecht).. dan moet je wel toestemming vragen aan degene op de foto afgebeeld staat...

Sommige mensen hebben de klok horen luiden... enzovoorts!
haha wel grappig niet?

Trudy said...

Strange people that is what I say!
Truus