Holiday.
This is a VERY short week, I cannot call nor write some more right now. (in between some doctor-visits 'see under' I might....) OK we both have to visit the dentist (we: = dog and me) 1) Another dfuul day the hospital -visit/just me " my 'bowels' needs controlling/under narcose again" . Nothing serious ( I hope) but as usual, so nothing to worry about . The dentist is for both , the dog is a full day 'gone' he is going also under narcose and myself too (hospital) Very cosy haha!
So we/ I am running/driving , or we'r just laying down 'narcose',have also a lot of rest the coming 2 days. I'll be going up and down to all kinds waitingrooms in several cities: in Huizen, Bussum and Amsterdam. So I see a lot 'on the road' AND while there , I'll be able to read perhaps a couple of interesting magazine (no internet available there) ...., so I'll keep you informed when we return home, after our holiday.. I quess we might be back in good health , yeh for sure.... of course , after the 2th week of April.
So: Bert, the dog and me are leaving this week by car- boat-bike-walk, for a (sunny?) beach-dune-holiday....Bert's mom and his youngest brother will join us with the first Easter weekend and they leave shorly after that. So I might not be able to find an internet cafe on that island, for to open/answer your emails (sorry) , or reading/commenting on your bloggers. Now you all know why... Have a good Easter weekend and have a good time everybody..Be good..with love XXX
Monday, April 02, 2007
Short week....
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hoi JoAnn,
Nog een paar nachtjes slapen en dan lekker een weekje vrij.
Ik heb ook een week vakantie genomen. Misschien ga ik wel naar NL. Ben het hier zo zat.
Ik wens jullie een hele fijne vakantie.
Groetjes Marijke.
Post a Comment