© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Paris ,Parijs.......


PARIS, PARIJS...

Did not hear from me?
Thats right because I am for a couple of dayswhit a friend, in Paris.....

Just for a long weekend;
Did you know that the Thalys train is whitin 4 hours in Paris from Amsterdam? Yes thats true and its also a very comfortable way of travelling too.... So I arrived on Sunday and what did I do and see???
-I stayed in a Hotel near Gare du Nord, where the Thalys arrives

-The revue Le Paradise Latin? in the Quartier Latin area...

-The Louvre Museum, of course the Mona Lisa.....-Above: The Sacre Coeur and the area around that.....

-I went to the TOP of the EiffelTower.Cold and windy but you must have done that once in your life......
-Above:Walk in the Hausmann shopping street and visit the LA FAYETTE shopping area....

-Of coure see the ARC the TRIOMPH , artound that 12 streets ending or beginning....

Bert and I went to PARIS for OUR first time here 20 years ago, after the Paris visit, we started our relationship wich is still going on now VERY WELL. But I am visiting Paris now for the 6th time and I will never be bored.

I love BERT and Paris but I love BERT MORE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo, thank you for getting me excited...I am going to Paris on the 14th of June for three days and then on down to the south of France..I cannot wait to be in Paris again, it is one of my all time favourite cities.

Anonymous said...

P.S. I am coming to the Netherlands around the 28th of this month...are you around then???

Marijke said...

Hoi Jo-Ann,

Ik zie dat mijn eertste vericht op dit onderwerp er niet bij staat.
Vreemd hoor, want ik had er vorige week al op gereageerd !
Maar er staan nu foto's bij, dus je bent alweer thuis.
Groetjes Marijke

Anonymous said...

Marijke<
Soms moet de "woord verificatie" weer opnieuw ingetypt worden, dan lukt het een 2e keer wel.
Toch bedankt.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Rebecca,

Yes I think so, just give me a call ,or write an email where you are, or how I can reach you in Holland?

Greetings JoAnn