© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Where's the key!?!


As a good Dutch family, we have more(5 all together) bikes than persons(2) living in the house. Why more bikes? Well , for when people/visiters come over, we can bike together , just for fun....

Or another reason is:
I have 3 bikes, 1 for shopping + another sportive bike ."called a mountain- all- terrain bike" , and finally the thirth bike is a (small to fold-in)one , for in the back of my car....

That we Dutch people love biking is cristal-clear......

But.....

I used for the last time my "all terrain Bike", in september last year in autumn..... Yesterday I wanted to go by my RED mountain bike. In winter this (all ) bike was kept locked in the shed. "YES! Locked.... for in case a thief likes to steel it, haha No Way, not mine!" .

The question is NOW:
Where did I put the lock-key, of my bike???? I cannot remember.... Don't laugh but its true...!!! I looked all over in the house last weekend.... in all bags, all corners.....and....

I cannot find the key!!!

HELP!!

Does Anyone (blogreader) can give me a suggestion ,HOW to open this lock without a KEY???

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Bolt cutters. I don't know. I found the same problem. But you'd probably get run over by a car if you biked everywhere down here. ha ha

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear.....I am laughing though for that is always a problem, losing the little key! I would suggest to ask the people at the bike shop, I am sure they can break into anything!

Anonymous said...

I went to a bike store..... and they broked the lock!!! Yes!

I payed 7.50 euro for this stupidity, never loose my key again...I Hope.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least now you are "On the Road Again!!" Happy riding!

Marijke said...

tja...
ik ben te laat met een reactie, maar moet wel erg lachen...echt een oerhollands verschijnsel....je fietssleutels kwijtraken en dan naar de fietsenmaker moeten om het open te breken.
hihi.

Liefs