
Who's birthday is it today?
Wie is er vandaag jarig?
I'm just kidding.......
Above I 'm singing a birthday song for my dog IOS-je, while she is listening to me with growing interest. Ios means a lot to me in my daily life, she's always 'making my day' special. She is my dearest little friend, and also my most faith full fan.
(grapje!) Hierboven zing ik een verjaardags liedje voor IOS-je , ze kijkt me aan met groeiende interesse. Ios is erg belangrijk voor mij in het dagelijkse leven. Ze is mijn trouwste vriend en bovendien mijn grootste fan.
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Celebration of 8 years old....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thank you for visiting my blog; yours is quite interesting as well. I'll be sure to return.
You have a very cute dog! Happy Birthday to Ios. :)
Happy birthday, Ios!
Hi PP(Vanilla?),
I visited yours and I am impressed, Thanks for visiting your welcome,
Annula,
Ios is YHE sweetest dog in the world also a good model for photography.. I made an exhibition of my dog'd expressive faces..
Thanks for visiting.
JoAnn
IOS is so cute.My Seeba is also my very close friend.Can 'tr imagine life without her.she is 5 years old
Amrita,
What kind of dog is you Seeba? ogs are always lose friends, A hugh for Seeba..
Post a Comment