Last December/January (2006-2007) we travelled around in Costa Rica for a few weeks, I made this Banana-photo in the rain forest. The difference with the weather there is that the humidity is always comfortable, even with rain is nice being outside. I wish we were back there! Well...... soon my wish is coming true the summer holidays are coming, 3 more weeks to wait.....for more travel photo's click on the label 'Travelling'.In December/Januari afgelopen jaar. hebben we rondgereist in Costa Rica ,deze Bananen-foto is in de Rainforest gemaakt. Het weer daar is altijd lekker door de hogere luchvochtigheid. Ik zou er nu wel willen zijn! Maar..... over 3 weken kunnen we weer van de vakantie genieten. Click op het label "Travelling" hieronder om meer reisfotografie te bekijken.

7 comments:
Yum - I love bananas! I would love to visit Costa Rica one day. It's a country I've had on my "want to see" list for a number of years now.
Thank you for visiting my blog Joann :) I'm a Canadian living in the UK (and my mother's father is from Rotterdam!)
Anna :)
OK Anna,
Interesting, so you have some "Dutch" genes in your family, have you ever been in Holland?
And.....
Just ask and I give you alle the information you need about Costa Rica.
JoAnn
Nice photography.
Enjoyed reading the post too.
Abraham Lincoln
Tiger Swallowtail
oh thats a beautiful lush country Costa Rica...i haven't been there but its definitely on my plans sometime ..and I have been to Holland ..in fact was there on my honeymoon this Dec and loved it :)
Thanks for commenting,
Moi,
Where were you in Holland? And Yes CR is beatuful for photographers...
Abraham Lincoln,
Thank you, I like yours too, very nice photography!
Wow Joanna, what lovely fruit. I have many banana trees in my garden.We have some hanging just outside my window. When we got a bunch last minth i made banana bread, fritters, stir fry with raw bananas and banana chipa.
Amrita,
Thank you for your email,I saw it.
Wow! Banana trees in your garden! That's awsome, yes that way you can make/eat many kind of snacks out of banana...Good idea's : banan chips sounds: YUMMIE!Hmmm.. (Dutch = Lekker!)
Post a Comment