My'not-worked-out' 'proof header', I don't like this one. Does anyone have an idea?
Because I feel 'not so good" its in the air I think because more people do not feel very healthy I noticed . I have a nauseous feeling because of 'my bowels' of whatever (also positive) stress . I think I slowly become tired of the photography festival and all their visitors.
I stayed home today, even a friend called me 'she asked me if she could come over for a tea-visit" which is very sweet, I had to say: "I am so sorry , you'd better not come today".
Instead of going to the gym, I tried to make the above "proof-header" which you can use instead of the text above my blogger. Well it did not work out very well, I could not change the 'template or sjabloon' so I post it on this day-blog for now. Yeah!! I think I massed up everything ' the layout I mean'. I found out where the spelling checker is hidden, so this post should be without mistakes. Well for now, this is it for me for today,
Have a fine & healthy weekend everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment