© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend 3 : Flowers in our backyard

As I promised my uncle Theo from Canada/Winnipeg, that I would post some of our flowers from our front-and backyard, so here are some of them.....

Hmmmmm I did also not write about anything else, but only about the "Festival of Photography"last weeks, so its about time to write something else. And uhh there's more in life than photography, right? Right!

Well beside above things: (as the Festival of photography etc) I am going 3 times a week to the Gymn/fitness (sportschool) and of course I breakfast/eat-gymn-lunch/eat-cook-dinner/eat-walk with Ios 3>5 times a day-watch movies-watch news on TV-read newspapers-sleep-..., ....and more... enjoy life and do whatever is possible to make my/others life a joy....

Just 1 yellow rose

Front+Back;Hortensia Pink and blue

Backyard:Lupine and (? no name)

Backyard:Many wild cranberries ,without NO taste! haha.

Not named, but we also have the following flowers/trees: Magnolia, a Peon.... "kind of Rose", Prune-flower-tree, blue and white Wisteria, blue and green Grapes, olive-little tree, red-berry-tree, a lot of different other low and high green leaves 'all kind of plants'.....

YES! Theo we enjoy the summer here in HOLLAND too, we better do enjoy it now because we are mostly gone for 3/4 weeks for summer-holidays, like most people do when they are off from work. We have not planned yet, where we'll go, but we do go by car...... probably we stay in Europe : as we like France(!) , Italy or Spain ...

But first things first, the Festival of photography will end soon, on June 10Th. Soooooo 1 more week to goooooo, I expect some more visitors this coming week. I do enjoy the Festival, but slowly I also will be glad that it's all done/finished. Its really a very good organised Festival, with great billboards and other festivities around it, so I enjoy it better as long as it is going on....

No comments: