Photography : Island Vlieland (Holland)
Above; (c) Photo of THE DUNES on 'one' of our favorite island in the head of Holland: Vlieland
We go there at least once a year to hike a few kilometers and to enjoy the beach. We love the smell of the sea, cars are not aloud on this island, so its very quith. Dutch: (c) Foto boven, Gemaakt van DE DUINEN op 1 van onze favoriete eiland in Noord Holland : Vlieland. We gaan minimaal een keer per jaar naa dit eiland om te genieten van het strand, de geur van de zee, je kunt daar lekkere wandelingen maken, auto's zijn niet toegestaan, dus het is er heerlijk rustig.....

Above: This (c) photograps are made on the same island "Vlieland", you see here at the above picture some 'SEEBIRDS' at Low tide . ("Low tide": is when the sea-water is on its lowest). I am not good in names of birds, so does anyone know the name of them?I would like some help. Dutch: (c) Foto boven, Ook gemaakt op hetzelfde eiland; Zeevogels bij eb. Ik weet niet de naam van deze vogels, dus als iemand het wel weet, dan hoor ik het graag.
I got a question why the above photo did not enlarged by doubleclick on it....( I thought I made a mistakem but 'blogger' is not working the right way...) so I uploaded the photo again...the above photo should enlarge NOW by double clicking on it,It did the first time, but it didn't do it the second time...Dutch: Op verzoek /vraag van Dick, heb ik bovenstaande foto weer opnieuw ge-upload , De foto met vogels moet NU wel groter worden als je erop dubbelklikt..De eerste keer deed ie het wel en nu weer niet...
Above; (c) Photo of THE DUNES on 'one' of our favorite island in the head of Holland: VlielandWe go there at least once a year to hike a few kilometers and to enjoy the beach. We love the smell of the sea, cars are not aloud on this island, so its very quith. Dutch: (c) Foto boven, Gemaakt van DE DUINEN op 1 van onze favoriete eiland in Noord Holland : Vlieland. We gaan minimaal een keer per jaar naa dit eiland om te genieten van het strand, de geur van de zee, je kunt daar lekkere wandelingen maken, auto's zijn niet toegestaan, dus het is er heerlijk rustig.....

Above: This (c) photograps are made on the same island "Vlieland", you see here at the above picture some 'SEEBIRDS' at Low tide . ("Low tide": is when the sea-water is on its lowest). I am not good in names of birds, so does anyone know the name of them?I would like some help. Dutch: (c) Foto boven, Ook gemaakt op hetzelfde eiland; Zeevogels bij eb. Ik weet niet de naam van deze vogels, dus als iemand het wel weet, dan hoor ik het graag.
I got a question why the above photo did not enlarged by doubleclick on it....( I thought I made a mistakem but 'blogger' is not working the right way...) so I uploaded the photo again...the above photo should enlarge NOW by double clicking on it,It did the first time, but it didn't do it the second time...Dutch: Op verzoek /vraag van Dick, heb ik bovenstaande foto weer opnieuw ge-upload , De foto met vogels moet NU wel groter worden als je erop dubbelklikt..De eerste keer deed ie het wel en nu weer niet...

16 comments:
I love the seaside, but i live very far away from the ocean. We got rivers here. Are those sea gulls?
Ik kan de foto niet vergroten dus een beetje moeilijk te zien maar ik zou haast zeggen het zijn ganzen.
Amrita If I knew , 'what the names of the birds are' I wouldn't ask, but probably some-one else know's?
The river nearby your house is awsom, beautifull!
JoAnn
Dick, Er is iets misgegaan met het uploaden, dus ik probeer of het een tweede keer beter gaat, als het goed is, moeten de foto's biij dubbelklikken kunnen 'vergroten'. Bestaan er 'grijze ganzen'? Wist ik niet...
Ik bericht je wel via jouw blog als het gelukt is de foto's goed te uploaden...
JoAnn
Hij doet het niet zoals je zelf al gezien hebt, ik denk dat de link naar Picasa er niet is dat heb ik ook wel eens gehad en het lijkt wel of dan alles fout gaat. En ja er zijn allerlei soorten wilde ganzen ik geloof dat ik diverse foto's heb van ze. Maar die komen mettertijd wel op mijn Blog. De tamme ganzen zijn wit dacht ik.
O het is geen moeite hoor, maar ik denk nog steeds dat het ganzen zijn. Ik zag net dat alles nogal traag ging bij Blogspot en ook MSN deed het net niet bij mij dus misschien komt het later vanzelf wel goed. Als je af en toe een letter mist in mijn tekst dan is het geen fout maar mijn toetsenbord dat het soms niet doet.
Dick, I know.. its not working, the photo's did enlarge the first time (after uploading) , the second time it refused to enlarge. Sorry!
oh wow and i'm just back from an island where no cars are allowed...love such places far away from the regular din of urban settings...
I hate it when Blogger does this; I find one day a photo will enlarge and the next day it doesn't. I'm not sure what sort of birds these are they look large enough to be geese? I do like the idea of an island with no cars and I love the beach.
Hi Jo Anne,
I can't help with the birds, except to say they are a geese of some sort. Love the idea of a place with no cars, it's getting harder to find places that you can't hear cars from.
Cheers Mark
Hi JoAnn, thanks for the comment, I hope you have a wonderful time.
I like the picture of the dunes and the trail leading to the water. Very nice composition.
The birds look like something in the geese family to me, but I really don't know.
Hello JoAnn,
I just read you over at my dear blgo-friend, Ruth's. I feel like an old blogger now, after 14 months. It has been quite an incredible journey too, I can tell you, not least for bringing me such people as Ruth, although there is nobody anywhere wuite like Ruth.
You are welcome to visit me in Portugal, and my blog which is principally to show my passion, as yours, to shhot photos of this incredibly, endlessly photogenic country & society.
As for these birds, no they don't enlarge, but they remind me of marine cormorants. i don't think theyare, but maybe related. If they fly badly, but low, then perhaps they're cormorants.
Have a good trip, JoAnn!
Beach holidays are fun, especially for a woman who lives far inland.
You will be having a fine vacation soon, I think.
Moi, Hi I wait for the photo's of your holiday , saw some and it looks fine to me, without cars also ehh.
Ruth , Thanks but the 'blog upload problem' was yesterday a bit disturbing, some blaogfriends asked me to make it possible to enlarge photo's some more, but (haha!) I thhink my blog is used to smaal pic's .. (just kidding( You are the second who teel me "this are GEESE" birds...OK thanks.
Mark, You are the 3 Th for quessing the birds name, GEESE might be the kind, thanks.
Wendy, Thanks I will have a good SUNNY! time.
Photowannabe, The 4TH quess for GEESE, well I slowly think 'it are geese' thanks.
Icarus, THANKS for visiting me and yes, I will definitly visited your Portugal-blog, The quess 'which birds' you think commorants, OK well I am going to look it up.
Other Ruth M, Thanks I hope to have a good trip,
Annie, we will leave soon but thanks , some more days to goooo! :)
JoAnn
Post a Comment