A clear sky " balloon weather forecast"' is important to go .... Dutch: Een goede "ballon-weersverwachting" is belangrijk om de lucht in te gaan....
The HOT-air balloon's are blowing theirselfs up by "hot-air" such as gaz. Dutch: De ballonnen worden opgeblazen met hete lucht dmv gas.
Up to the sky he goes.... Dutch: Daar gaat ie dan. __________________________
N.B: All 5 photo's under (Orange (c) BJO) are made by my hubby, he was inside the 'orange Balloon' double click on each photo to enlarge them.
N.B: All 5 photo's under (Orange (c) BJO) are made by my hubby, he was inside the 'orange Balloon' double click on each photo to enlarge them.
Dutch: Alle 5 bovenstaande foto's zijn gemaakt door (c BJO) mijn vriend , hij was IN de oranje ballon. Dubbelklik op elke foto om ze te te vergroten... ______________________________
A balloon in 'Orange' fruit shape, in-there were Peter, Styn and Bert, my Hubby ... Dutch: Een "Sinasappel-vormige" ballon, daarin zaten Peter , Stijn en Bert.
Also a "birdshaped"balloon, there was also a cranberrie-shape balloon and more.... Dutch: Een PAUW als ballon..er waren ook nog andere vormen zoals een Aardbei-vorm etc.
Last but least, and we were all waiting for the "FROG" the Biggest balloon ever! Dutch: En het wachten was op the grootste ballon ooit:"de KIKKER"!
And FINALLY at the end of the evening the "NIGHTGLOW-SHOW", Dutch:Aan het einde van de dag: De 'NIGHTGLOW-SHOW"
Thanks to "Bert's mom" who gave this as a (50) birthday present at 2 of her son's (+ their son schooldegree). This was really a fantastic experience to see! Dutch: Onze dank gaat uit naar "Bert's Moeder" die dit als een (50 )verjaardags-kado heeft gegeven aan 2 van haar zonen, (+ daarvan 1 zoon,hij was geslaagd) Het was echt fantastich om dit mee te maken...






14 comments:
These balloons are fantastic..what a wonderful birthday gift. I love the Frog balloon and the Nightglow show is beautiful. We sometimes get balloons over our house but none since I had a camera!...maybe our weather has been too poor for flying.
Have popped to take a look at the balloons your husband made. How wonderful; is this a hobby or is it his work?
Rx
Thanks for visiting my blog Joann. Your comments are appreciated.
I love these hot air balloons, especially the frog. I have never flown in one and want to do it someday.
Ruth 1th and 2th comment, Yes this was a WONDERFULL gift and we enjoyed it SO much, I never saw a ballon that big and closeby.
2th Ruth No, Photography is not his work, but for fun, not even a hobby. But I must say: These balloons are such a good model for everything, so they MUST look good on each photo.
Photowannabe,
Thanks I visited your blog also more often I'm remembering that, (the glass and other close-ups). Well ehhh you better get it as a present... wait! Because its rather expensive , "to fly in the air" with this balloon... But I wanna know, when do you go?
JoAnn
Wat fantastisch vooral de "Nightglow-show" is op de foto's al geweldig, in het echt moet het helemaal sprookjesachtig zijn.
Dick, Ja dat was het zeker! Heel bijzonder om mee te maken....Gelukkig zat het weer éven'mee gisteren, donderdag is het festijn door slecht weer helaas niet doorgegaan, De Ballonnen zijn maar 4 dagen in Nederland, en komen overal vandaan: O.a. Australie an Canada etc...Een ballonvaart is een dure aangelegenheid, maar als kado erg mooi om te 'krijgen'
Lovely gift. These balloons at night look like flowers in the dark, or lamps, of course, lighting the way to fun and blissfully quiet flight.
Shall we have a sleeping duel someday, see which of us can sleep around the clock. Since I'm not a teenager any long I probably can't sleep for a full 24 hours in a row but I can certainly sleep for 12 easily (not that I do that too often).
They'd all be interesting to see, but I think the frog is definitely the best of the lot! :)
Annie,
Well YES lets have a sleeping duel:! (I commented on her blog about "how long can we sleep...")
About "lights in Dark" , you don;t know where to look, once the Lightshow is starting, than the sound of the 'Gaz' blowing into the balloon, its very facinating!
PP, Yes and some fact-knowledge about the "Frog- Balloon" is: This balloon flies lower and slower than the other balloons! Why? Because its SO BIG!
All of these are excellent, but the second image from the top showing thew balloon being inflated clearly stands out and rises (no pun intended) to the level of art. the whole takes time to understand. What is that texture in the foreground that looks like baslet weave but that has no basket shape? the hint of the flame within, the color, and the mysteriousness of itall are spectacular. Great work!
what great fun!!! the frog balloon's awesome!!
Hi JoAnn,
Those balloons at the nightglow show are stunning...what an experience!
Thanks for posting a comment on my blog.
Marie
all the phtos are glorious. The colours, shapes everything. Berts fantastic.I 'd love to go up in a hot air ballon.
Amrita, Yes! It was indeed a great spectacle, Bert's are also very good ehh? I will tell him. Thanks.
Post a Comment