CHURCH interior: Naarden-Vesting
The above and under photo's are both made INSIDE the very old Church in Naarden-Vesting . Which is nearby my house, this church is mostly closed, but opened at festivities such as: Easter for the "Matthaeus-Passion-Concert", also incidental for a wedding of the Prince from The Netherlands and for the Festival of Photography-OFF. I took this photo's a little while ago, because its not always possible to get inside, as you may now understand.
Above (c)JW photo: The floor from the Old Church. Under (c)jw Photo under: A part of the walls and the ceiling of the Old Church in Naarden-Vesting (The netherlands).(c)jw Foto Boven: De vloer in de oude Kerk in Naarden-Vesting, (c)Foto onder: Muren, ramen , en plafond of een deel ervan , van de oude Kerk in Naarden-Vesting.
Deze beide (c)jw foto's zijn gemaakt In de oude Kerk van Naarden-Vesting voor de Nederlandse lezers: een Oud Vestingstadje. Deze kerk is alleen te bezichtigen of open tijdens speciale festiviteiten zoals: Bij "De Mattheas Passion" met pasen, of open voor een Koninklijke Trouwerij van de Prins van Nederland. Of, zoals laatst bij het Foto Festival OFF in Naarden. U zult begrijpen dat het niet altijd mogelijk is om foto's van de binnenzijde van de kerk te maken?
Above (c)JW photo: The floor from the Old Church. Under (c)jw Photo under: A part of the walls and the ceiling of the Old Church in Naarden-Vesting (The netherlands).(c)jw Foto Boven: De vloer in de oude Kerk in Naarden-Vesting, (c)Foto onder: Muren, ramen , en plafond of een deel ervan , van de oude Kerk in Naarden-Vesting.
Deze beide (c)jw foto's zijn gemaakt In de oude Kerk van Naarden-Vesting voor de Nederlandse lezers: een Oud Vestingstadje. Deze kerk is alleen te bezichtigen of open tijdens speciale festiviteiten zoals: Bij "De Mattheas Passion" met pasen, of open voor een Koninklijke Trouwerij van de Prins van Nederland. Of, zoals laatst bij het Foto Festival OFF in Naarden. U zult begrijpen dat het niet altijd mogelijk is om foto's van de binnenzijde van de kerk te maken?

9 comments:
Leuke foto's, mijn broer woont in Naarden vesting maar het kerkje is mij nooit opgevallen. Ik zal er op letten, bedankt voor je bezoek aan mijn blog.
JoAnn, thank you for visiting my blog and inviting me to yours. I enjoy your photography and commentary. By the way, just last night, I saw a Dutch dance company, NDTII - do you know it? They were excellent!
Hi Dick bedankt voor je bezoek, Texel is een mooi eiland.
De kerk in Naarden is behoorlijk groot, vraag maar aan je broer.
Jenny,
Thanks for visiting, I also saw your other blogs, very interesting you seemed to be a sportive person. Hmmm, I am not sure if I know this Dutch group "NDTII", I'll have to 'google' them-up,I'll let you know how I think about them OK?
JoAnn
The interior of that church is beautiful!
It looks so peaceful. Lovely building
What a stunning church! Would love to see it!
Hi PP, A better look inside woul make you love it even more....
Amrita, Peacefull yes indeed,
CG , whenever you are able to come her, I would love to show you the church inside, just let me knw.
JoAnn
Hi JoAnn, What a gorgeous church! Is it still used as a church?
Thank you for visiting my blog and adding a link. Your photos are so interesting. I am enjoying visiting your blog.
Rambling R, Yes its still used 'sometimes' as a church, not every sunday but often, GOOD Question! I have to find out myself....
I am enjoying you Alabama phot's also they are interesting , so you're very welcome to come and visit my blog.
JoAnn
Post a Comment