ROOF in front of a BLUE SUNNY sky...
On the photo under: This is how te Old Stair-shaped-Roof of the old Historical ' TOWNHOUSE ' nearby my house in Naarden-Vesting looks like, when the SUN is shining, watch the background a beautiful sunny blue sky, without clouds.... Do you noticed the Dutch flag? Its rolled up because it was a windy day when this picture was taken. We still have to wait for some sun, the heavy rain won't leave us also not the clouds.... last night the basements in Amsterdam where filled with water, because of the heavy monsoons/rain.. Still a few days to gooooo ;) than we leave for the SUN-holidays. Today my last photograph on this blog, after my holiday I will continue publishing P.A.D.
SEE you later blogfriends , I wish you all a SUNNY holiday!!!

Dutch: Op de foto boven de Oude Trapgevel van het Gemeentehuis in Naarden-Vesting gemaakt op een zonnige dag, de lucht was prachig mooi blauw , zonder wolken! Alleen de vlag is wat opgerold vanwege de wind die dag. Laat de zon nu maar eens komen, vannacht schijnen de kelders in Amsterdam ondergelopen te zijn, door de hevige regens. Nog even wachten en dan gaan we naar de ZON :) Beste Blog vrienden, allen een Zonnige vakantie gewenst!

16 comments:
Have yourself a nice holiday. I like your photograph today. I also wanted to thank you for stopping at my blog.
Abraham Lincoln
Brookville Daily Photo
Have a lovely holiday, jo-ann!Keep taking lots of photos xx
Een heel fijne, leuke en vooral zonnige vakantie wens ik jullie toe. Zie je later wel weer.
Thank you!!!!
I am not gone yet, but almost...
-Ab lincoln, thx for the compliment,
-Julie, YES, I will make photo's for sure, blog them after when I'm back.
-Dick, hetzelfde en bedankt.
JoAnn
Some parts of Britain have had flooding too. So sad for families.
Have a wonderful holiday; take lots of photos to show us when you return.
Rx
Hi Ruth,
Thank you for your kind holiday wishes, I will miss my blog-uploads , so I'll make lots of photo's.
Today on the news That Britain was having the same RAINproblem also!
Our Dutch news showed the houses, which were "filled with water" , people were walking until their knees into the water on the streets...so terrible! 1 family was having this 'waterproblem inside their house' last- AND this year. They had to redo their wooden floor again..twice.. because of the heavy rainfall.
Have a happy rainless holiday!
JoAnn
Een prettige vakantie en geniet ervan en maak mooie foto's die we dan weer mogen zien ....
Brian
http://be66.blogspot.com
So sorry to hear about all the rain and damage. Hope it stops soon.
Have a wonderful holiday and look forward to more posts when you return.
Nice photos. Have a fun holiday!
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. North Bay is located about 4 hours northwest of Ottawa and 3.5 hours north of Toronto. And like Winnipeg that you visited, North Bay gets lots of snow in the winter and wonderful summers. (FYI - Winnipeg is about 1100 miles away from North Bay)
Have a warm holiday!
Bon Voyage JoAnn. If the sun won't come to you, then I think taking a vacation to go where the sun is - is a great plan! Hope you have a good time. I'll miss your photos, and will watch for your return.
Hoi Jo Ann
Geniet van je vakantie. Hopelijk blijft het mooi weer en hebben jullie veel zon. Niet te veel doen en lekker eten.
We lezen wel weer wanneer je terug bent.
Dikke kus
Groetjes
Marijke
Thank you :) For your holiday greetings, and your interest im my blog!
- B66, I hope you have sun soon.
- Photowannabe,Thankx rain will not stop, we'll leave for some SUN!
- Northbayphoto, Its very interesting to me where the NB is situated in Canada, I might wanna visit the NorthBay once I hope, because My cousin Y, is moving to Ottawa, and I would like to visit her & my family once again.
- GMG,THANKYOU for you visit, come back again, you're very welcome.
- Wendy, I Agree the SUN does not like Holland these days... we love travelling so for us its a good EXCUSE to travel :).
- Marijke, Bedankt hoor heb je een goede reis gehad? we ateke a lot of books, take a lot of rest THANKS!
THANKYOU For your interest ,
JoAnn
have the greatest of the holidays ..enjoy the sun and dont forget to wear your sunscreen :)
Beautidul building
Thnak you all very much , I had a great holiday!
Post a Comment