Saturday, July 14, 2007
Watch out!
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
12:55 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Animals, Photography (c) jw
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© photography & text by
Jo's-D-Eyes
op
12:55 PM
Labels/Onderwerpen Animals, Photography (c) jw
9 comments:
ME! I'm sure of it!
I enjoyed the 9 facts about you very much and the way you used the pictures with them. You are a most intersting person!
Gelukkig word ik niet zo vaak gestoken maar ze houden me wel uit m'n slaap of er zit weer een vieze vlek op de muur als ik hem eindelijk heb. Toevallig heb ik ook een muggenfoto geplaatst, we dachten zeker hetzelfde na de koeien.
I've been lucky; this one hasn't bitten me at all!...lol
I love those little daddy long legs
This photo made me want to slap my monitor! (Just kidding) Nicely done in black and white.
Fraaie foto, van één van de vervelendste schepsels die hier rondvliegen op aarde. Ik weet zeker dat ze mij moeten hebben.
WOW!
Dot you are the 'same' way as I am , being bitten always! Poor us ehh?
Dick :)
Haha dat is inderdaad toeval, ik kijke even, dank voor je bezoek.
Ruth, You sure ar lucky!! How do you do that? Eat something I never eat or what?
Rebecca, Hmmm are you sur you like them? Why? Not only for the legs I hope?
Wendy, Thats the ONLY right answer! :0) haha!
Texel (kap) Bedankt voor je bezoek, en helemaal mee eens! Enne hoe hou jij ze 'van je af" ?
Thank you and have a great weekend.
Beautiful insect, in the picture he doesn 't look scary
Amrita,
Noh? not scary???? I don't like muscito's at all , but they really like me and bite me all the time, Yak!
Post a Comment