I like this music so much, because it's talking about LOVE for each other, a life without hate, or discrimination. We are all together one. Change your own world around you, start with yourself, with-in your own house and neighbourhood. I/JoAn wish YOU there a happy weekend!. . .Deze muziek spreekt mij zo aan, omdat het over LIEFDE voor elkaar gaat. Het is voor ons allemaal, een leven zonder haat of dicriminatie. We zijn allemaal gelijk aan elkaar, verander jouw wereld om je heen en begin bij jezelf, je direkte omgeving. Ik/JoAnn wens JOU een gelukkig weekend!
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi JoAnn; re the Photo A Day there's no set definition of what you must do. I chose to try and post a photo with a quote, some people just post a photo of their area, some add text, some don't, some stick to a particular theme. Some post a photo a day within their blog; I opened a seperate one for my Photo A Day. It's a "do whatever you fancy" thing...no blogrolls or anything. Some bloggers just catch up on their photos if they go on holiday...some don't! Let me know if you do want to do it and I'll add you to my sidebar Photo A Day links.
Rx
I'm listening to Neil Young as I type this hello message to you. Music does make me feel connected to the larger world, just as your say today.
Ruth, Thankyou I aswered on your blog that I would like to join the "A Photo A Day" project, I did also added your name on my links,
Annie, Thanks for your answer, Yes music is sometimes stronger than words, it can explain feelings, my them is "love" for this moment.
JoAnn
Post a Comment