This is a chair.... we saw in "The Chateau" we visited in France, I promised some readers such as :Emery and CGM, (in comments) to add an internet-adress of this Chateau in the village Bessines -near Limoge airport-, so here it is: click on this link " Chateau Constant", for more information of the Dutch owner Ge, and his fantastic-spontanious wife Ana Marie, from El-Salvador...
De STOEL
Dutch: DEZE STOEL was een van de mooie meubels die in het Kasteel (in onze kamer) stond. Voor de geinteresseerden onder de link "Chateau Constant" het adres en meer gegevens over het Kasteel waar we verbleven in Frankrijk, Bessines. Klik op de link voor meer informatie over het Kasteel en de Nederlandse eigenaar Gerard ,en zijn aardige El-Salvadoriaanse Vrouw Ana- Marie...

7 comments:
very pretty :)
Nice photos. I really thought the "double bath" photo from your trip was unusual!
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
This is so stylish :o)
Hi Joann,
We might have pasted you in Limoge, as we stayed their on the way down and on the way back, Their were loads od Dutch cars about so you might have been in one of them, I waved to them all just in case.....
Cheers Mark
hah Mark, we waved back probably!
Ruth, using balck and white photography is my favorite style also...
Northbay: the secret of this double bath's(room) was that we rented a 4 person room, but still very unusual right?
JoAnn
really classy
thanx Amrita, you're always so interested, I like that in you.
Post a Comment