A photographic LOOK ON THIS YEAR '2007'
Scary DUTCH SUMMER sky's...
... Still wondering, why the cows walk away?...

DUTCH: 'enge' ZOMER luchten in '2007'
deze zien er als de foto boven uit IN HOLLAND...
...Misschien een reden waarom de koeien weglopen?...

21 comments:
Great cow series. The photos & stories were fantastic.
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog. As for sphinx, although scary, as long as I don't see it in the house. I'm not a fan of snakes either, but thankfully the only snakes in my part of the world are non-poisonous so not overly worried if one gets near. (Although I will jump pretty high when I see one!! LOL)
What a fantastic sky, JoAnn. Too bad I couldn't click on the pic and enlarge it!!!
Hi North bay,
I am glad to hear that you do not like snakes eiter, that makes me feel less s.... :)I like your blog too. :)
Hi Ginnie,
I am so sorry I noticed that either, I will try to upload another photo to see if that one is able to enlarge.
But sometimes 'some-days' I just wonder myself why that problem is, I do the same as other days .... But today the blogger is denying ,to be friendly for my pic' sorry! Therefore fore unknown reason for me, this photo cannot enlarge.
:) JoAnn
To Everyone;
SORRY!!!!
I uploaded the above 3 photo's *again and again....
*a couple of times ...
*but they will NOT enlarge...
I don't understand why,
but they just won't do it !!
So therefore my SORRY :)
Next time better I hope,
Greetings from JoAnn
I do thrill to the excitement of storms.
That house I show on my blog today really is scary.
Our skies the last couple of days have been so grey!!! Glad to see you've had a hint of blue. Do you like to see pictures in the clouds?
Sky must be in the air, I posted a pic of the sky too.
I like the last pic the best, it's all moody looking and the light source is sets it off.
Have a great weekend.
Our skies look very much the same Jo Ann
In the Pacific Nortwest we have frequent clouds and rain, but not often thunder or lightning. These are beautiful pictures.
hello I found you off my mothers blog....GMJ. I just checked out your photo blog.....I love it!
you are a great photo taker.
I love the photographs of the sky....all that grey. I took cow photgraphs yesterday..maybe I will find the time to post them soon!
I love looking at cloudy sky when it's too hot here. It might sound strange but we get fed up of the heat here in Malta, our summers are way toooooo long and tooo hot!! enjoy your weekend, I love your photos.
Hi Dina,
Lets switch, you live n our house we in yours? Just kidding :)
Hi Rebecca,
Are you busy with hat if I ay ask, I'm waiting for yur cows...:)
T ...Hi,
Well your very welcome to come back I'll visit yours I am very interested in othe peoples blog, hope to see you back, :)
Hi GMJ,
Nice wondelfull daughter you have, :) well uhh the sky's are great for photography, but I would like some sun, although one cannot have everything right? I love Holland its a great countrie! :)
Hi CJ<
We are so near as the weather proofs us , hope you 'll make on one day , some shots of "the same" clouds haha! :)
Hi Jayne,
As I was asking cj (above name) please post some more sky's this way we can compare and make a serie (theme) of it? Have a great weekend to you too!!! :)
Hi Ruth,
YES! I like the clouds and this dark sky's for photography, they are a way of "uniQue", o-one can make the same pic's, that what I like in them, they are also sometimes like faces, and show different moods... Ys Therefore I like clouds-photogrphy, and You? Whats your opinion about clouds photography? :)
Annie:),
Yes I agree that house on your's was scary indeed, but I like 'scary photography' in in 'a way' interesting, as I also like 'not pretty'people, they are also more interseting for photography... Don't you think so? :) Just let me know...?
Have agreat weekend to you all and thanks fro commenting, will post tomorrow new photo's.
:) JoAnn greetings.
Most of the time my photos on Synchronizing don't enlarge either.
About the clouds, my mom used to say that if there was enough sky to "make a Dutchman a pair of pants" then the weather would be fine.
i love clouds
Hi Ruth,
I am so glad you are telling me this, I really and still don't understand why this time the photo's did NOT enlarge, I did the same as always...but ehhh perhaps the bad mood of blogdesigners? :) Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Amrita,
I am glad I can make you happy with this clouds:)
To be honest I like them (this clouds) on pictures more than in reality. But one cannot have everything right?
Have a happy weekend to you all!
:) JoAnn
How beautiful this series of clouds! love it!
Hi Neva,
As I said : "clouds are better for photography", anyway :) I would not like to leave Holland, just only because of 'some' bad cloudy & rainy days (ehhh months,hum summer I mean). Therefore I love my country too much :).
Greetings from JoAnn :)
Ondanks de regen hou ik toch heeeeeel veel van onze Hollandse wolken en vergezichten.
Hi Dick,
Nou ik oooook hoor !
Nederland is een prima landje...
:) JoAnn
I love the clouds. Living in a coastal area, I see the most amazing clouds. I never tire of it. Many days the big tall puffy ones give me the same feeling as looking at mountains.
Post a Comment