My This weeks Picture storie:
Dutch; Mijn week in foto's:
Yehhh Back home from Holiday...
Above: Naarden my city in Holland,
Were glad to be home but.....
Dutch: Heerlijk weer thuis , Maar....
I'm worried about:
Dutch: Mijn zorgen over:
She's walking very bad since 2 weeks, why?
To do: visit the animal doctor tomorrow.
Dutch: Mijn hond heeft iets aan haar poten,
sinds 2 weken loopt ze slecht, waarom?
Dus naar de dierenarts gaan morgen.
To do: Buy some new's,
Dutch: Hij verloor zijn bril in zee in Spanje.
POOF!!!
This cooler and Cd-player broke both today, ehhh...
To do: Replace the broken one's, find a bank (haha!)
Dutch: Knal!
Beide apparaten hebben het begeven,
Dus op zoek naar nieuwe . OOw, een bank vinden?
xxxx





6 comments:
It is disturbing to return from a relaxing holiday and have so many things to do. Take them one at a time, slowly, so that the relaxed feelings can continue. Staying in that beautiful chateau must have been a dream.
I'm glad to have you back blogging again.
Your town has a beautiful layout. Sorry to hear about your dog. Hope a visit to vet can help her.
And hope you can get your hubby 's glasses, fridge and cd player fixed up. In India someone could repair your machines, you don 't have to buy new ones, unless they are really bad.
Annie,
Thanks I'm glad to be home also, on blog it sounds all more worse than its in reality, we are OK.
Amrita,
Indeed we went to the vet today (thursday-see blog)and the dog is not so well. And NO, we must buy a new cooler, (4 keep the food cool) None of the machines could be reapaired. A CD-player is not that important for us now, but afew months later it will be replaced.
Greetings from JoAnn
I like much your country, where I go at least 4 to 6 times per annum I made a small comment on Holland in my blog.
It is funny to imagine the glasses at the bottom of the sea......how did that happen?
Lyliane,
Thans for reaction I wrote you an email,
Rebecca, That day he lost his glasses "how it happened": There was a very hard wind (because of the storm) My hus got a wave in hi back very hard, so that he felt down into the water very hard, this way he lost his glasses because another wave wnet over him again
Post a Comment