HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!
Today I post for a change a black and white collage of 4 typical DUTCH COWs ..... I tried to makes this collage with suggestions of YOU BLOGreaders , so thanks everybody!!
This one post is for this whole weekend.....
"Friday saterday & sunday:)"
I am celebrating the birthday of my hus,
got lots of visiters ....
Excuse me! I'll be back on MONDAY :)
But your comments are always welcome I'll read them for sure!!! And I will answer them all by monday!!
________________________________________
PRETTIG WEEKEND!!!
We/ik ben even de verjaardag van mijn vriend aan het vieren!Sorry! Maar ik ben maandag weer in BLOG LAND!!
Above : A Happy birthday card for my hus,with his face.
This weekend is THE Birthday-weekend of my LOVELY, ADORABLE & SWEETEST hus, we know each other for 20 years now and he is very DEAR to me! He is my pal, my BEST friend, he is everything to me, (beside's my dog), we are a VERY happy family!!:)
His family only (12 persons) are coming over, and he take's them all out for a Dinner "lucky me", this way I don't have to cook:) I bought lots of presents (YEH because I like that soooo much , I can't wait to give them!!!) Such as lots of classical music, and 'things' for GARDENING, and 'things' for drawing, a reading book, a travelguide to (secret country) , And......
I booked of course a trip YEHHHH, "SECRET country" !!!!
Cannot tell it here yet, he/others might read it..
Ik heb al vele kadootjes gekocht( want dat vind ik ZO LEUK! , om ze te geven'en krijgen' bedoel ik) maar ik kan hier beter niet vertellen wat ik geef, iets voor tuinieren, te schilderen, en een reisje geboekt naar "geheim"...
Happy weekend to you all,
Don't forget me!!:) I wont forget you either:)
Untill MONDAY!



41 comments:
Great bw cow collage, I love cows! So cool, excellent job!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your husband.
Have a great weekend.
Did you get the story I sent you?
Joann, tell your husband I wish him a happy birthday.
As for Portugal, summer would be better. And if you decide to come, please let me know. I'll be glad to give you some tips and even maybe I'll invite you for a nice dinner.
As for blog, it's like this:
- PORTUGUESEMANOFWAR - there's Quint (it´s me), Tiago, my sister Carol, our friend Paulo (from Boston, USA), Vic (Damularussa) and Ouvido posting. It's a colective project.
- COMIMAGENS - There it's Daniel and Quintino (Quint) putting photos and Tiago writing.
So, if your husband reads the post he will know fairly well what he will get - of course eome details are missing. The secret destination; I believe I could imagine, but won't tell!
Nice cows, perfect for b&w. Or are they b&w already I presume? So, in colour it would not have changed much.
..and I promise not to forget you (and vice versa)!
Prettig Weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your hus, dear JoAnn. Your excitement is dripping from the page, almost as though it were YOUR birthday. I'm quite sure he will be delighted by all your wonderful surprises.
love the collage - I especially like the picture bottom left.
Great b/w cow collage..
and please convey my birthday greeting to your HUS..
have a nice DAY
Heel veel plezier, tot later.
Happy birthday to your dear precious husband. Both of you are a lovely couple and love one another so much it seems. Enjoy yourself and have fun with the family. IOS will enjoy too i guess.
The presents sound really good.Later on tell us what you gifted.
HAVE FUN.
Happy B-day to your hubby and have the best weekend together.
(Secret country, huh? Hmmm... Must be a place with lots and lots of SUN! :D )
Hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!!!!!
JoAnn, you are such a delightful person! I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your husband and family and hope he enjoys his birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR HUSBAND. Hope you two have a great party.
By the way wish you a very happy trip too. And pictures are great as usual
Happy b;day to your husband Joann......wish both of you lots of happiness together!
and the collage on cows is incredibly sweet! :)
hahaha JoANN, the cow doesn't look too friendly to me, i would never go anywhere near them and you took a picture Wow! by the way this is how cows see us, in black and white.
happy birthday to your husband, enjoy the weekend joAnn.
From the way I felt just reading about your preparations and gifts for your hubby, I can just imagine how nice it's going to be for the two of you. I hope he appreciates all your kindness, and returns it by enjoying this special time together amongst family.
Gelukkige verjaardag to your husband! I hope you won't serve him any beef (the cows ;-)))
PS I noticed that you visited my friend Rauf and called him a girl ;-) Very funny! Although very handsome, Rauf is definitely a man! But he would be the first one to enjoy your assumption...
Good weekend!!!
Awesome Cow collage~ I love that you did it in black & white...very nice!! I have enjoyed catching up
on your blog!
Hope you & your husband have a wonderful weekend celebrating his
b~day! I'm sure he is going to love his surprise trip!
Catherine
Okay Sweetie!! Have a great celebration, don't over do on the not good for you foods!! Happy Birthday HUS of Joann!! Wishing you Safe and happy travel .
Great composition in the collage, and happy birthday to Mr. JoAnn.
Great collage of cows!
Hope your husband has a great birthday, have a good weekend with your friends. :)
Hi JoAnn, thanks for your comments in my blog, nice of you to drop by!
So, you're going to have a party this weekend -my best wishes to your hus and a lovely weekend for you, too(it's always good not to have to cook for 12 person!!)
Great cow photos! Have a great weekend.
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
Happy Birthday to your husband and I hope you both have a wonderful weekend. I love the cow collage :o)
Rx
I love the cow pictures and I am very jealous that I cannot be there to celebrate with you...congratulations on the birthday of your MAN... and you are so like me, I love to buy lots of gifts for everyone! It makes me think about how precious people are in life!
It's clear you adore your birthday man. Enjoy each other and celebrate as long as you can! I hope your autumn in the Netherlands is as beautiful as it is here in Michigan.
Fantastic collage! Good job :)
Happy Birthday to your husband!!
Love Sonora x
Happy birthday to your life mate!!! how fun your weekend sounds...we will be here when you get back..hugs to IOS from me and a good bark from Clancy and Tessie.
The cow photos are perfect in black & white. Nice choice!
And, Happy Birthday to your husband!
Happy birthday! When I read you know each other for 20 years, it makes me think I'm getting old (just for 37)...
Anyhow, have a great party, and when you come back, I left an answer to your queries on Blogtrotter!
Hope your husband has a lovely birthday.
Your cows reminded me of ours from years ago. It's amazing how much alike all the cows look and yet there's always enough difference to be able to tell them apart.
great black and white photos.
Zwart-Wit en alles daar tussen heeft mij altijd altijd bekoord. De mooiste vind ik nummer vier rechts onderaan.
like the new profile photo ;]
Wonderful collage. The cows are lovely & the black and white photos make it perfect.
Hope you & your husband are having a wonderful birthday weekend. Looking forward to learning about the "secret trip."
THANK YOU everybody
so much
for you sweet and kind wishes!!!
and
for the compliments of the B&w Cows collage :) I feel happy that it worked out so well:)
I was busy this weekend.
THANK YOU !!
( I'll answer you on your own blogs this time)
JOANN :)
I enjoyed your cow photos, and a late Happy Birthday to your husband!
Nice pictures JoAnn, wishing your husband a belated happy birthday!
Hi JoAnn,
What a great blog -- interesting to see your life in Holland... Very nice photos too -- love the black and white set of cows...
I went ahead and gave you a link on my AphotoAday site...
Happy belated birthday to your husband.
I hope your weekend was lots of fun, with lots of food
:0)
Hi JoAnn,I couldn't find a button to post a comment on your cows online, so I'm writing directly. In the states we call these cows, "Holstein." Do you use the same name? They are the most common cows where I live in Connecticut (US). I find them hard to photograph because they are very light and dark all at once. You've done a great job in this montage. I especially like the image in the lower left with its odd composition. With every herd of HOlsteins there are a few of other breeds. I always try to photograph those. Sadly, most of the farms in the area no longer keep cows, but there are still a couple of dairy farms nearby.
Ted Roth
Thank you!!!!
Your all very kind and I gave all the happy birtday wishes (also the late ones) to my hus,
SO THANK YOU !!
Thanks John , Cris, Daniel , Jayne, and Ted for your wishes and compliments.
JoAnn :)
En..was Bert blij met zijn cadeautjes....
heeft hij nog mijn verjaardagskaart op tijd ontvangen ?
Groetjes
Marijke
Post a Comment