In Holland the summer flies away ,and Autumn is coming,.
This above photo is made in a butterfly-garden in Costa Rica.
Last December-January we were in COSTA RICA, an impressive (sunny, & great light!) country and a real inspiration to make this kind of photo's... A lot of American people were building and buying their second appartment/house overthere, I can really imagine.... Its a beautiful country.
In Nederland is de zomer weggevlogen en de Herfst doet zijn intrede, De foto boven is gemaakt in een vlindertuin in Costa Rica, daar waren we afgelopen jaar December/Januari. Het is een zeer indrukwekkend land, erg mooi (licht) om foto's te maken, Het viel ons op dat veel Amerikanen daar hun 2e appartment of huisje kopen. Dat kan ik mij erg goed voorstellen... want het is een prachtig land...


18 comments:
Het lukt mij maar zelden om een foto van vlinders te maken. Het zijn van die kleine zenuwenlijers die nooit even stil blijven zitten. Zodra ik in de buurt kom dan floep.... weg is hij. En om als een soort Prikkebeen achter ze aan te gaan dat lukt mij niet meer. Daar heb ik geen conditie genoeg meer voor :-)
A lovely and cheerful photo. Yes, autumn is coming fast here in the UK also. I do like this time of year though :)
Hope you are well.
{{HUGS}}
Hi Herman,
Nou deze vlinders waren lekker rustig , dank voor je reaktie:)
Hi Anna, Thanks I feel a bit better, just enjoying playing with my photo's and blog.
:) JoAnn
Beautiful butterfly photo! They are really flying around here in Gerogia and everytime I see one I grab the camera and run after it!
Congratulations on your award!
beautiful pic.....and Costa Rica is one country I want to visit..oh there are so many that I want to explore !!! :)
Hi Joan, leuk nog een Nederlandse blogger gevonden in engelstalig blog-land.
Ik post op web-pix (internationaal team blog) en post foto's van m'n eigen werk.
Erg mooie foto's op je blog.
lovely butterfly Jo-ann. Costa Rica must be a great place to visit XX
Nice butterfly shot.
It looks like part of it's wing is missing; probably and Old butterfly :)
The end of summer does not scare me - autumn is my favorite season!
JoAnn, I have a sheep on my blog???? I hope you don't mean the alligator! I think you've been drinking too much of your medicine ;-)))
You can accept your Animal Lover Award just by copying it from my blog - or I can email it to you.
I think we have similar butterflies here in CT, but I think they have fewer bulls' eyes. I especially like the leafe texture in the background. Well done!
Maybe you should buy an apartment there too! ;-)
You can feel the strong sunlight here!
I really hate to see summer go. I have enjoyed this one so much.
Great capture of the butterfly.
Another great capture JoAnn.
I'd like as much patience as that!!
Have a great week.
Nice photo of the butterfly.
I've never been to Costa Rica. I have a friend at work who goes their every year to surf. Apparrently it's a great place for surfing too.
So much for me to catch up on and I've only been off line for a couple of days! I especially love this photograph....I enjoy photographing all insects. Hope you are keeping well :o)
Rx
Hi Dot :)
do they ? This pic i made in Dcemeber in Holland they are already gone.
Hi Moi,
When you're going to Costa Rica, I can advice you some good spots ,
Hi Griesmail,
I visited your 'glass home-made- and painters'blog very nice indeed,
Hi CJ, Yes it sur is!!!
Hi salty, You watch this Pic very well! Its missin iindeed a piece of its wing!! :) But this BF is alive...
Hi Isabella,
Uhhnmmm yes I thought you have a sheep (lefttop sidebar) on your blog? No I did not drink too much (only tea), Thanks I recieved the award by email by now!!! (monday)
Hi Emery Roth,
It even took a while to wait and than : SNAP! To catch this BP while sitting on this leave, glad you liked it,
HI Sydney,
NEH... I am not American ( just kidding!!!!!) But I'll better buy 'when I ever do" an 2th ouse in Greece or Frnace, or Spain, In Europe I mean... if thats OK with you?
Hi PHoWa,
Thanks and Yak yes the summer is withor without our permission "flying away"... :)
Hi Jayne,
I can be patient, yes, yes.....
Hi John,
Where in Costa Rica is (your friend) going for surfing ? You know the place?
Hi Ruth,
I thought you werbusy? So I am flattered you took some time to visit my blog, eel tiniwiny better thanks!
:) Thank you all :) JoAnn
Cool! I posted a picture of a butterfly very much like this on Photique three for the simplicity theme, Nice shot.
Mary :) Thanks
Post a Comment