© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, October 08, 2007

HI :) I'm leaving soon.....

Hi my dear blogreaders:)
Very soon, we will leaving for our fantastic short trip to the South of Italia...... and hopefully the sun will be shining there!!! YEH! This morning there was a beautiful "goodbye" FOG sky, I made this shot for you.....so do you see me already?? I am driving away, and than........ I Fly away, away, away.... to the SUN YEH yipppiee !!! I will be returning Around Oktober 20TH, I hope to see you all back here, don't forget me I won't forget you! I'll be missing you all very much !!!

Dag Lieve Bloglezers,
Vanmorgen nog even ten afscheid, een mooie mistige morgenlucht, dus stel je maar voor dat ik wegrij, daarna wegvlieg..... (met het vliegtuig dan he?) Wij gaan naar het fantastiche ZUID Italie , rond 20 Oktober ben ik weer bij jullie blogggers. Ik zal jullie missen, vergeet je mij niet?? Ik vergeet jullie zeker niet! Sterker, Ik zal jullie zelfs missen!

27 comments:

quintarantino said...

Uh... huuuu.... that fog is spooky... sppooooookkkyyyyyyy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip and please take lots of photos to show us when you return. Bon voyage!

Blather From Brooklyn

judi/Gmj said...

Safe journey and be careful, sun screen please :)

photowannabe said...

Have a wonderful restful trip to the sunshine.
I do like your foggy picture with the walker. Nice job.

Patty said...

Have one fantastic trip. Enjoy every minute of it.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

May you have the very best time in Southern Italy. Enjoy the SUN, the FOOD, the BEAUTY. the MUSIC, and that gorgeous LANGUAGE. And if you happen to spot him, say hi to Zucchero for me. :D

Arrivederci, cara Dutchess!

JAM said...

Have a great time! We'll look forward to your photos.

GMG said...

Hope you have a nice trip; if the sun doesn't shine, you can always try Lisbon (forecast for tomorrow: 20º Celsius)...
Sorry for having been a bit absent lately, but I was abroad on a professional trip last week. One day I’ll probably show some pictures from a somehow unusual destination...
Trying to recover some time, I’m posting on Germany (Koblenz, December 2005) on Blogtrotter.
Enjoy and have a great time!
Gil

rauf said...

Enjoy your trip JoAnn. Bring back loads of pictures. Be safe.

Ginnie Hart said...

I leave tomorrow, JoAnn, to be near where you live, so we'll both be gone the same time. Have a great trip to Italy! I know you both are looking forward to this. :)

Neva said...

We will be here when you get back....have a great trip....

Sidney said...

Bon voyage !
Enjoy your vacations!

Rowdy said...

Tremendous photo. Has an ethereal charm.

By the way have a great and safe trip.

Urang Awak said...

JoAnn, Bon Voyage and Take good care.

quintarantino said...

JoAnn, mu friend, I was just kidding. Sure I noticed you are going on a vacation. Hope everythings goes out well. Catch a lot of sun and, if you don´t mind, eat some pizza for me and drink one or two bottles of Lambrusco (a sparkling italian wine)... if you don´t mind... Tchim-tchim... cheers... prosit... salut... santé... hic... hic...

Anonymous said...

WoW...this is a beautifully captured shot with lovely lighting...Have a very nice trip !

Daniel J Santos said...

great photo.
South of Italia ?
I recommend Portugal.

Trijnie said...

Hi Joan, have a good time in Italy, Hans and I will fly to Marokko end of the week.

RUTH said...

Came to wave you off but think I'm too late :o(
Have fun!!!!!
Rx

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

EVERYONE!!!! :)

Thank you for your SWEET holiday wishes !!!:) I'll be back around oktober 19TH ,with a brown skin, a bigger smile than ever (I have a smile anyway)and lots of photo's... I'll be missing you, BYE:)My photo is now on the new last "leaving day" post.....:)

A Hugh and kisses from JoAnn

CG said...

Great photo!! Will miss you :(

Hyderabad Daily Photo said...

This photo is surreal. Very nice.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Have fun, Joann :)

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great photo!


Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

Aiyana said...

Lovely photograph. I love misty photos!
Aiyana

Amrita said...

Italy must be nice ansd sunny...away from the fog

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for you interest:)

*Cj thank you so much,
*Hyderabad, thnaks for your compliments and visit:)
*Moi thank you I will:)
* Thank you Northbay,
*Hi No rain Aiyana what a pretty name you have:)
*Yes Amrita Italy was sunny indeed :)

Thanks for you dear comments:)

JOANN