© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'll be back at....:)

Blogbreak because of our Holiday!!!
*
I will be back around OKTOBER 19TH,
I will miss you all very much!!
I won't forget you and I'll make lots of photo's....
Thank you for your sweet holiday wishes in the post below :)
*
A good-bye-KISS from ME RED Haired JoANN
*

*
KORTE blogbreak vanwege onze vakantie!
*
Rond 19 Oktober zijn we er weer,
Ik zal jullie missen, maar maak vele foto's,
Bedankt voor de hartelijke , lieve reacties:)
*
Een voorlopige vaarwel-KUS van Rood harige JoAnn:)

19 comments:

Ginnie Hart said...

We won't be that far from each other, JoAnn! I'm sure I'll catch a whiff of your red hair somewhere. :) Have a great trip!

CG said...

Have a great holiday! xx

Dick said...

Fijne vakantie, tot later.

Janet said...

See you later! thanks for visiting my blog.

quintarantino said...

See you later, alligator!!!
Remember the song?

Sparkle Plenty said...

Hope you're having a lovely trip! Can't wait to see your photos when you get back!!!!

:-)
Sparkle

Catherine said...

Have a great Holiday JoAnn..I look forward to seeing the photo's!!
Cat

Urang Awak said...

JoAnn, Have a nice holiday, I will be going for my holiday too this October 15
Bon Voyage!

Neva said...

You'll have to check out my 100th post when you get back then won't you?? Good travels, my friend.

Lezard said...

Joann, Have a wonderful holiday in South Italy, I love it there (the food especially!). Maybe you'll share some of our shots with us...

K M F said...

Have a great Holiday my friend

inspired said...

ENJOY ;]

judi/Gmj said...

Enough!! You are missed, come home!!

Anonymous said...

Hé, long time no see! Mooie foto's JoAnn. Ik vind de 'vader-bloemenfoto' prachtig, en de eenden en zwanen ook. De info over de Zaan vind ik leuk, want ik werk in de Zaanstreek.
Ik hoop dat je een fijne vakantie hebt, en ben benieuwd naar de foto's daarvan.

Peter said...

You WILL be back; I AM back! Hope your trip is as nice as mine!

Amrita said...

You 'll be returning soon, know you had a good time

Catherine said...

Great photo of you!! :) Love it!
Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see all the beautiful photo's when you return!!
Cat

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

Let's see... It's very late here so it must be very early there ;). As I type this, you could be at the airport, waiting to board the plane that will safely take you back home or you could be just waking up from a good night sleep after a lovely last night out. ;) Oh, but I am very sure about this: You two had the greatest time in Southern Italy, yes?

Big hugs!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you!!!!
:) so much for your good holiday wishes!! Its so good when I read all your lovely words:)

* Thank you Gonnie:)No we are closeby indeed,
*CJ thanks so much:)
*Dankjewel Dick,
*yeah know that sone QUINT see you later Alligato-o-o-r!:)
*Hi Sparkle I'll back as you can see:)
*Thanks Cat!:)
*:)Ian Hamzah, have e grat holiday to you too! thanks for your wish.
*OKE Neva I will check your 100th' post when I'm back for sure:)
*Hi lezard I will share my shots, where have you been in Italy?
*Thanks my friend KMF for your wishes:)
*Thanks inspired!!!:)
*Hi Gmj I'll missing you too, so I am back and visit your blog:)
* Dankjewel Simone, leuk je bezoekje:)
*Peter not to compare probably with your trip , but I am curious to yours too:)
*thanks my dear friend Amrita:)
*Thnaks Catrerine for your compliments; I show photo's for sure:)
*HI dear FENIX Hugh for you and yes I was late in the airport probably when you typed your comment, Thanks:)

Thank you all for your sweet and kind words, that means a lot to me:)

JOANN