Yes its true I'm tagged:)
OOOPS!!!!:)
Tagggggggged....YEP!
I have been tagged TWICE: YESTERDAY by "Lezard"living Now in The Hague, and today by "R&R" in wassenaar. Thanks Lezard and R&R!
I have been tagged TWICE: YESTERDAY by "Lezard"living Now in The Hague, and today by "R&R" in wassenaar. Thanks Lezard and R&R!
*
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs
*
*
Here are 8 facts about me:
1. I have been lucky enough to live in Holland in :The Hague, Utrecht, Amsterdam, In Europe: 6 years in Rome/Italy, And overseas in: New Jersey/USA. Now back in Holland: NAARDEN/Holland!
*
2. I spent 6 years in Rome (Italy) as a partner from a medical (American) student, and would never ever forget that time...,thats why I speak/write/think in English I quess.
*
3. I am born in a Dutch family , However I 'm not feeling Dutch at all because of my LOVE FOR Travelling to In-outside Europe: Belgium,France, Germany, Italy, Turkey, England-London, Spain- the Canarian Islands/Lanzarote, Croatia, Oostenrijk/Eastria, Switserland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Marocco,Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Gambia, Malaysia, Maldives, Thailand, Indonesia/Sumatra, Usa/NY - new Jersey, Canada-Winnipeg, CostaRica, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Mexico and Florida ....I think I might have named them all ,
I might forgot some I quess :)
*
4. I love or I am passionated from/by Photography, at first because my DAD also loved photography ,I have my passion from him (thanks my dearest dad!). He passed away in December 2003, he's always in my heart.
*
5. I love walking (now) in the forest with my dog, if possible we go to the dunes/beach, I love the smeel of the sea , I grew up with the sea in KIJKDUIN and went to school in SCHEVENINGEN both at "bike-distance" (within 10-15 kilometers, is bike-distance) of THE HAGUE.
*
6. I am very new in blogging, (february 2006) but love this way of communicating.
*
8. I would like to live in a WARM SUNNY countrie once in my life forever, but not too hot.
______________________
This is for R&R/Wassenaar: * Points about me:
1) This year my partner and I are 20 years together, we met in Paris and we are going to celebrate that this November in PARIS again!
*
2) we never married, but we have a living-together-contract, we stiil adore each other very much!
*
3) we have no children, because we are childish ourselves haha!
*
*
4) we have a (bernese mountain dog) pet/dog now for 8 1/2 years, we love dogs both.
*
5)I do not like meat, nor shellfish uuuurghhh, also not curlyflower, spinach or other cabbage's
*
6)I have RED hair from birth (chestnut brown) and some little grey hairs now haha!. I have some little wrinkles (yak, hate them!), But thats me:)
*
*
7) I have freckles all over my body, but I don't care.
*
*
8) Muscitoos love to eat me, my skin, they love my blood!
*
Tagging have been going on for a while now, I was not sure I could came up with 8 names to tag, but I just managed! Here you are!
I tagg hereby : Blue mountain mama, Daniel , Diane, Tanty, Quintino/Quint , Lynette, Xana, Z from Villigen look above at this post ,for the RULES ,what to do.
*
GOOD LUCK!!!




13 comments:
Nice to learn more about you. I hate wrinkles too!
i'll try to get to this soon.... i think i was tagged by a couple of others and forgot to do it.... oops! :)
this was fun to read !
I have been alreday tagged by Ash, Neva, Chris and now by you,Joann... that's not fair. Anyway, here are my 8 random facts:
1 – I have already been a teacher, journalist, private lawyer, mayor's councillor for 8 years and nowadays I work as a lawyer in the City Hall.
2 - I get up every day at 7 o'clock in the morning and to feel well for the rest of the day must have a razor shave.
3 – I'm found of perfumes.
4 – Have twins, 14 years old.
5 – Seen already some nice parts of the world (Brazil, South Africa, Mozambique, Dominican Republic , Mexico, Spain, France, Belgium, Switzerland), but completely mad about France.
6 – Can't stop adding cd's to my collection.
7 – Love the beach, but must be in the water. Beach only for sand isn't beach.
8 – Starting to be a bigger fan of photography.
So, in Paris again? Lucky you!
Thanks I hope I did not bother anyone o therefore I posted today also some more "Italy photography" thsi way you con make your choice haha!
Thank CJ:) Yehh know what you mean... you too?:)
OOOps Mountain mama , well do as you please, please?
Haha Quint:) You miust be wanted perhaps of your perfum? Thanks for your facts, thats really inrteresting me:) yes Paris luck me uurh?:)
Thanks for your interest!!:)
JoAnn
that was a fun list Joann......enjoyed reading it thoroughly ...:)
That was a fun read! Love a person who has wrinkles, freckles and gray hairs - and laughs about it ;-)
So where in Paris did you meet? And, are you going back to the exact same spot?
JoAnn, you are a very intersting person and you have such a cute accent even when writing!
Thanks for tagging me - that was sweet of you!
Good to know you even better too and you really are a globetrotter. Next time you visit Norway, please tell me in advance so we can meet.
Done my home work, check in my blog "with Images" in the left, search for Daniel tagged, to see my answers.
Hai everyone this is waht Daniel wrote in his "tagg":
Here's 8 Random Facts about me:
1 � I was born in Aveiro
2 - Now I live in Santa Maria da Feira
3 � I'm a fan of Roller Hockey
4 � I have a son, two years old.
5 � My favorite city is Barcelona.
6 � I adore photography
7 � My dream holidays is to visit Paris.
8 � My impossible dream is to live in Barcelona.
Thank you Daniel!!!!:)give you little son a hugh of me:)
* Thanks QUINT for your answer on my tagg, I'm so sorry that you have been tagged many times:)
*OOps Moi Now I red your comment I realise that I 've forgotten all about our trip to Florida! How could I forget that!:)
*BTW Isabella we met on our work (2 years before we went to Paris and I switch from job )in HOLLAND once and we lost each other 'out of the eye' I won a price for 2 persons to PARIS ans I invited my old collage, Now my pal and best life partner, we went together to PARIS as friends and came back as couple in love:) haha!
* OOOw DOT do I have a cute accent? Yehh hummmmm is that so I hope its not irritating, however I don't care , this is ME:) But thanks for reading Dot!
* OK Rennaby, I will tell you when we will ever go to Norway, so you can tell me where to gogooooo!;)
Thanks my dear blogeaders for you interest!:) JoAnn
Hi Joann, A bit late answer from me... Thanks for reacting to my tagging you! It's fun to read more personal things about so, though you will never be sure it is true or not (Ha ha) !!!! I'll also be in Paris in November, and it is true it is a beautiful city to wander around with a romantic man next to you. I was also living in Paris when I met my (Dutch) husband to be, and have some wonderful memories from it.
Hi Lezard,
Have you any doubts? Its really true what/where I am writing about , the things about myself I mean. Fact or others which I would better not tell in public ( because its too personal) I write by email to 'a person' so you can trust me ,its all true what I am writing, thanks for reacting:)
greetings JoAnn
Hi JoAnn,
It's fun to read more about you and thank you for the tag. I've been tagged too and I've written it on my Wednesday's post. You can read it if you'd like to :)
Post a Comment