It is WORLD animal day today!!!!
And we celebrate that our way,
Het is Wereld dierendag vandaag!
Het is Wereld dierendag vandaag!
+%40JoAnn+world+animal+day+copy.jpg)
I am only IOS's animal-toy but I want to say to you,
Ik ben alleen maar Ios's dieren-speelgoedje en wil zeggen,

Be sweet all days for all kinds of animals !
Wees alle dagen lief voor all soorten dieren!
All the small and bigger animals say:
We will be sweet for you too and Thank you!!
We will be sweet for you too and Thank you!!
Zowel de grote als kleinere dieren zeggen:
Dan zullen wij lief voor jullie zijn, Dankjewel!!
Dan zullen wij lief voor jullie zijn, Dankjewel!!


20 comments:
i promise will :)....love the last pic of the cow with the flies
great photos and great, great words.
You are very good with animal pictures!
Thnaks everyone , but I want to remind you the photo's are posted to think about the WORLD animal day:)
*Moi You have a good taste of choosing but thanks:)
* Daniel You are too kind as always thanks:)
* DoT the animals are great and I love photographing thm , that you might see, but thanks for the compliments, I do my best to satisfy my blogreaders/FRIENDS:)
Thanks very much :)
I love IOS's toy...I am sure Clancy would love to have a chance to chew on it a bit!! I love your comments..you are a funny lady!
Het is me helemaal ontgaan dat het dierendag is, maar ik heb ook geen dieren gezien vandaag en ik probeer natuurlijk altijd aardig te zijn maar ook dat lukt niet altijd.
Thanks a mil, I would have missed this holiday without you!!
So, what do we say on this holiday?
I know some churches bless the animals on some Sunday, so "bless you animals, thanks for feeding us, clothing us, protecting us and being our friend." Ah....Amen. :)
I will give my 3 dogs and my bird special treats tonight in honor of World Animal Day.
Also - I love your post with your childhood pictures.
Thanks from me and the animals:)
*Neva Thank you and a HUGH for your dogs :)
* Dick geen dieren gezien vandaag? ... vliegen, vogels, muggen, vlinders, honden, katten, niets van dat alles?
*GMJ what to say ehhhhh just say ehhh: sweet doggy or catty give them some extra food, an extra walk or a toy? Or.... you'll might NOT give that bug/muscito a smash to death, let him drink some of your blodd hahaha! :) Just kidding!
* Kerri a hugh for your 3 dogs an bird from me too :)
Thanks a hugh from me JoAnn :)
Jo, that is my new profile pic... enlarge to get the BIG picture LOL!! I will put a personal pic up when I get one, I got tired of the one that was up.
Great photos! Every day is animal day in my house!
HAPPY WORLD ANIMAL DAY, JOANN!!!! Isn't it cool? It only takes a second to be kind, but kind acts last a lifetime and beyond. This is true for animals, people, all living creatures...
Please give Ios a special scratch for me and a nice dog cookie (or three).
(I'm not going to let a mosquito bite me today, but I WILL flee from it rather than swatting it.)
:-)
Cheers,
Sparkle
Thank you JoAnn for the sweet award! I'm behind on things and getting ready to go on a trip. I'll try to get it up tomorrow. You are a special friend!
Thanks for reminding JoANN
Stopping by from Neva's site.
I love animals too. I have a dog which I rescued from the Human Society. I love your dog photos on the sidebar.
Holland, I'm glad I found your place. I traced my one side of the family back to Holland but I don't know where in Holland. This would have been in the 1800's. We also have Scottish and English ancestors too.
I do believe how we treat the animals tells us how we will/do treat people. So important! Thanks for the reminder, JoAnn.
THANKS YOU
* Ginnie thank you,
*lv2scpbk, what a strange name thanks for visiting!
* Rauf Okay
* Dot to me you are too:)
*Sparkle, I will, thanks from Ios:)
*CJ thats good to her,Thanks
*Gmj Nice BUD hahaha!
Thans for your sweet comets also from IOS:)
I never knew about world animal day but i posted a story about animal rescue on my blog today. What a coincidence!
Ooh,I didn't know that it was world animal day. Every day uis animal day in this house. My dog gets spoiled rotten!! ha!
Great pics.
We have little dogs, so their toys don't get quite so chewed as Ios's.
Post a Comment