© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, November 19, 2007

Back from PARIS

HI Hello ,!!! I am Back :0)

Above: An old picture I like
*
Hallo everyone/Hallo allemaal!!!
ThankYOU!! for all your Birthday & celebration-wishes!:)
A KISS from me XXX smack!
BEDANKT voor al jullie verjaardags-wensen!:)
*
Paris was wonderful as always, we were very lucky with the weather only the first day some (not to name) rain, only the "METRO was on strike", so we did a lot of walking.... but it was great!!!! We B and I, enjoyed very much being together, PARIS was unforgetable....:)
We celebrated my birthday with a fantastic dinner, ( My present: a NIKON-Telelens 80-400m) Our 20Th anniversary we celebrated with a dinner+ glass of the brand NEW Beaujolais 2007, and some french cheeses... CHEERS! Hmmmmmm.
*
Parijs was fantastisch als altijd, Het weer zat mee alleen even de eerste dag wat regen, alleen jammer dat de "METRO staakte", we habben dus errug veeeeeeel gelopen.... maar het was prima!!!! We vierden mijn/JoAnn's verjaardag met een lekker etentje en ons 20 jarige 'jubileum' met een lekker glaasje NET uitgekomen Beaujolais 2007 en wat Franse kaasjes , PROOST! Hmmmmmmm.
*
We visited some Musea as :
-The LOUVRE with the Mona Lisa,
-The ORSAY the exibitions were in an old trainstation,
-POMPIDIOU with modern art and paintings,
Some old churches :
-The Notre Dame a very wonderfull church,
-The SACRE-COEUR with his painters,
And artistic places as:
-the Place du Tertre+Pigalle with his artist's,
-The La Fayette, a big shopping building...
.... and many great streets, places!!!
*
Soon..... I'll show you some great beauty pictures from Paris ,
from the above named places, I promise.....!
So keep watching my blog for more photography of PARIS,
seen through the eyes of moi/JoAnn.. Keep watching my blog!!!
*
We bezochten veel musea en kerken(zie boven)Ik zal snel wat foto's laten zien, gezien door mijn/JoAnn's "digitale ogen",
blijf mijn blog bekijken...!!!!

17 comments:

quintarantino said...

Hi there...
Guess you really had some walks with that strike.
And Beaujolais 2007 for dinner? That's nice.
Bought one last Saturday on the supermarket where I go shopping.
Waiting for your photos.

dot said...

Welcome back JoAnn! You were missed. And you got a new camera!! I like they picture of your shadows and will be looking forward to more on your trip.

Trudy said...

Lieve Nicht
So happy you had a good time in Paris. Glad to have you back.
Truus

CG said...

Welcome home!

Patty said...

WELCOME HOME! Hope you had a lovely trip.

judi/Gmj said...

So glad you are safely home! How could you not have a great time in Paris? Beautiful in any light.

Lezard said...

Welcome back!!!! I came back yesterday night from Paris as well and shared with you my "love" for walking in Parisian streets. Paris remains my fa vourite city for many things (strikes excepted). I'm waiting for some wonderful photos.

NB: Apparently you went to all very touristic places. I hope you didn't end up too many times in tourist traps.....

Peter said...

Don't worry, I will be watching. Curious to see Paris with your eyes!

photowannabe said...

Welcome back JoAnne. It sounds like you had a wonderful time in a magical City. Looking forward to seeing all your pictures.

Dina said...

WElcome back , glad you had a wonderful time in Paris :). Also very happy for your new camera!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Joann...nice to know you had an wonderful time in Paris & looking forward to more pics from this place!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks so much,

I will upload a lot more photo's from our visit to Paris, and
*Dot + Dina, I did not get a new camera but a new Telelens,
*Lezard, We also went to Not Touristic places, not known by everyone..

Thnaks fot commenting and yoy "welcome back wishes"

:) JoAnn

Jayne said...

Happy belated birthday to youuuuu!!

Your trip sounds wonderful,I'm glad you had such a great time.

xx

Aarti said...

Hola JoAnn

Love the shadow picture... wow,you got a new camera~~ thats very nice..

So,now shall look fwd to more awesome picturess

have a lovely day mon cherie...:)

Amrita said...

Sorry I was having blogger difficulties, the comment would not open, that 's why i could not comment earlier.

Nice to hear about the trip. i like the picture of the lady reminds me of Moulin Rouge

Marijke said...

Hoi JoAnn,

Fijn te lezen dat jullie het naar de zin hebben gehad en dat je een fijne verjaardag hebt gehad.

Iktober en November zijn DE maanden waarin in Frnakrijk vaak wordt gestaakt en zeker als er een nieuwe president is

Groetjes
Marijke

Marja said...

Hi Joann. So good you had such a nice time in paris. I love these places were you went too. I adore Paris. I still ant to see one day the museum of the impressionests. Couldn't find it last time. i love Monet. That picture above is beautiful.