© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Monday, November 05, 2007

Bridge over Green...

A Bridge over GREEN water..?
*
Seen on my daily walks with my dog 'IOS',
the water is covered by a green blanket',
and leaves are covering the green...
Just seen throuh my camera-eyes,
THIS...Watch with me....
*
*
Een Brug over Groen water?
*
Hier loop ik dagelijks mijn wandeling met 'Ios',
het water is toegedekt met een groene deken,
De bladeren bedekken het groen,
Door mijn camera gezien,
Dit kijk mee....
***
Have a good week dear Blog-readers:)
Een goede week gewenst beste Blog-lezers:)
*
JoAnn:)

(D-click on photo to enlarge)

23 comments:

Steffi said...

Dank u wel for visiting my blog!Your blog is really nice too.Where in the Nederlands you live?I was with my family in october one week in the Nederlands on the North Sea near Alkmaar.You can see the pictures in my blog ;O)!

I hope you come back to visiting my blog!

Groetjes,Steffi

Anonymous said...

WoW...a beautifully captured & composed shot with lovely lighting & the colours...Excellent!

Amrita said...

Peaceful place

Dina said...

I love these collages! thanks for visiting my blog yesterday. Glad that your back is getting better. good week to you.

Mark said...

Hi Joann,
Great contrast for the leaves and a nice colour green, probably not a healthy pond though, looks like a nice place to walk.

Cheers Mark

Happyone said...

Great place for walking.
Enjoy!

Dick said...

Kijk maar uit dat je niet in het water "VALT" !!!!!

quintarantino said...

Nice colors for a well made photo composition.
New recipe... waiting for you!

lv2scpbk said...

Nice photos.

Marja said...

What an amazing composition with beautiful photo's. Joann i've added
you too my blogroll because I would love coming back
Groetjes marja Walraven

RUTH said...

When one of my grandaughters was a toddler she thought green water like this was grass and stepped on it! Luckily we rescued her. Great photos :o)
Rx

Kerri Farley said...

Beautiful collage JoAnn! Great job!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

leaves, leaves everywhere..isnt it a beautiful time of the year :)

dot said...

It looks like some of the places I've been walking recently. I don't think green water is good tho.

Peter said...

Yes as very professional and nice composition ... but no reason to put a question mark; the water IS green!

R&R said...

Nice shots of the canal & bridge.

Stop by tomorrow, you might recognize the pic we're going to publish.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Monét would have loved this pictures of yours had he been alive today! Nice!

Xana said...

Thank you Joann for your nice comments in my ex-blog trying to convince me to change my mind. I really appreciate. But, at least for the time being, I’m not able to maintain the blog.
You have a very lovely place here and I will continue to visit you

xx

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
for all your sweet compliments:0 )
*

*Thanks steffi, nice to see you and of course I'll visit yours sur! see you!
*Thanks Kalyan, (you make me blush)
*Amrita it sure isa plac to have a relaxing walk...peacefull indeed,
Thank Dina, I will have that 4sure,
*Mark, why not healthy? Its only fine green leaves (kroos in Ducch),
*Happyone I enjoy myself there 4 sure,
*lv2scpbk, I like your profilename... thanks for stopping by,
*Marja thanks than I will add your blog on mine, we'll meet by blog again...

I'll answer other comments soon I'll be back ! :)

JoAnn:)

CG said...

So beautiful...like a patchwork quilt!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi here I am again to thank you all where was I, by what name... ?

*Hi Ruth what funny, quess what happened yesterday" ? Ios jumped also into the GREEN water too, my gosh, yes its dirty too, ooooff:)Only she was on the lease...
* Kerri thanks a lot,
* Moi yes I agree, leaves everywhere with beautiful colours I will post some soon!
* Dot don't worrie, this water is NOT dirty but just covered with a type of green "koos" little leaves, they are not bad , nor dirty, thanks for worrying:)
* Hi Peter, Yes ? No a questionmark was not mend for the question 'if the water was green NO that is "COVERED" by green leaves, therefore I added the queationmark, see if I could 'fool' my blogreaders.... Not you!!!!, but the water ITSELF is NOT GREEN thoug...
* R&R yes I will, see you tomorrow:)
* MOGLI " a Monet"? ooow that a compliment, I wish I was 'monet' , weel it's mend as a piece of creative art-photography.
*Xana, well I did not know what to say, so I respect you choice to quith with blogging, I have tried to change your mind....Yu're welcome to visit my blog anytime:)
*Cj Julie thanks again my friend:)

Thanks all of you, for your enthousiastic comments, I am flattered by the compliments, also glad that you all exsist, Thank You :)

JoAnn with thanks:)

NorthBayPhoto said...

Beautiful photos!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks:)

* Northbay thank you so much:)