© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, November 30, 2007

PARIS, Today: 3Th-3 THE LOUVRE :)

3/3 PARIS LOUVRE:
The LAST out of a serie of 3 post's of today!!!






Click on X te close the sign-in email box (sorry!)

*

And for those blogreaders who like to see some more of PARIS and THE LOUVRE, in-outside, here for them a slide-show to see it almost in reality as 'If you were right there'!!!

*

Look under this post 2 more post's!!

Enjoy !!!..... and have a good weekend!

27 comments:

Andrea said...

GREAT slideshow.

Daniel J Santos said...

Great.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

i loved all your posts on Louvre, Joann....

Cris said...

The Louvre pictures are wonderful... the slides are great too! I asked if you were coming here but you went to Arraial and Porto Seguro I figure, great places! I have been there! Long time ago, we drove all the way up, 1.500 km. Oh, another place people love is Natal, the dunes there are beautiful, they even have camels I think! Hope you have a nice weekend. Are you receiving my e-mails, I am afraid they are going to spam box.

Cris said...

Hi JoAnn, I replied all comments you left on my blog to your e-mail, funny, maybe they are being taken as trash or spam.

Jayne said...

Hello again!!

Love the slide show. Wonderful pics.

Have an amazing weekend JoAnn.

:0)

Emery Roth said...

I loved the slide show until it jammed half way through. Perhaps our connection is running slowly. Have you tried setting your pictures to music?

I also loved the new title photo even though it leaves me missing the earlier one.

Jennifer said...

Joann,
Wonderful pictures!!! Thank you for sharing them.
-Cousin Jennifer in NC

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo-Ann
I have watched the whole series...it is just like being aqt the movies, and also you even put in there the guides! I have those in my boxes....your pics made me so miss France and Paris..good thing I can go there next spring/summer....1500 pics eh? I think you must have just taqken photos and drank dubbletje espressos so that you would have the energy to take more photos!!!

Aiglee said...

Beautiful pictures as always! I visit your blog everyday but since I'm always running, I'n never commenting... Once in a while wouldn't hurt right? :D Beautiful!!!

Rob said...

I enjoyed your slide show, what fun to see Paris this way from so far away. Thank you!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Very beautiful photos. Looks like it was very busy at times! (at least it looked that way with some of the lines of people stretching outside).

Have a good weekend.

Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.

WichitaKsDailyPhoto said...

Hi JoAnn, looks like you and your camera have been taking in some great views. Thank you for sharing them with visitors like me. I like your header, too! And, the pretty pink and red Christmas Tree.

Got the problem I was having fixed. It sure was frustrating trying to figure it out, but it turned out to be a known issue at blogspot, and I found a fix posted for it. Now, I'm a happy blogger, again.

Anonymous said...

This is simply fabulous...Wonderful photos in a lovely slideshow....its Paris at its best...Excellent!

Ginnie Hart said...

That slide how is really a cool program, JoAnn. I may have to try it some day. I'm so glad you were able to get all these pictures of the Louvre. You really have captured its grandeur!

Amrita said...

What a professional slide show.You are so innovative. And i like your new header.

The pyramid has also intrigued me

Trijnie said...

Heel mooi Joann, ik moet gauw maar eens terug naar die mooie stad.
fijn weekend

Pam said...

Great pictures. Happy Advent!

Annie said...

Water and glass and stone - everywhere the eye looks there is something wonderful to see outside the Louvre. Thanks for taking me there today, JoAnn. I imagine you have some wonderful memories to go along with all your photographs.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the new header picture! And also, I want your hair! :$

Le Louvre... haven't been there in ages. I remember I was so disappointed to see Mona Lisa - the painting is smaller than it seems!

Great pictures!

GMG said...

Great Louvre series! Some pictures look like paintings...
OK, I agree: you take the pictures, I write the history... ;))
Have a small surprise for you at Blogtrotter!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite and what great posts about Paris. I've been there almost 40 years ago and these posts really took me down the memory lane. Louvre was one of my favorite place to go too.

These wonderful photos really shows you're an artist behind the camera and its really great to see it all through your digital eyes. Thanks so much for sharing.

Wishing you a lovely Sunday and a great week ahead.

Btw: Your on my blogroll now (should have been a long time ago) as we share the interest for traveling and cultures from all over the world. Keep up the good work :-)
www.terella.no

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Thanks for all your enthousiastic and warm reactions...

*Andrea Thanks
*Daniel thanks again
*MOi, Yes? LOUVRE is agreat place I agree:)
*Cris 1 and 2,I recieved the mail thanks:0)
* Jayne ,thanks again
* Ted (emery)yes but than 1 person was irritated by that, so I removed the music..You like that? thanks 4 reacting:)
*Jennifer thanks :)
*Rebecca Thanks for your compliments that menas a lot to me, I am glad you could use the maps of the LOUVRE, when do you planned to go? (just kidding)
*Aiglee well thanks that you took the time while you're so busy to comment, I am flattered. :)
*Dusty (Rob) Thanks, I am glad you liked it:)
*Northbay thanks :) haha! Yes they were streching their legs, because the metro was on strike , can you imagine? I do!
*Wndy thanks an I'm glad the blogger probem is fixed thanks 4 the compliments too.
*Kalyan thanks Paris is wonderfull I agree.
*Ginne Thanks or merci haha!
*Amrita thanks you
*GRiesmail Ja maar wel zonder hond he?
*Isabelle thnaks
*Annie yes greta memories I can harly show them all but I try... Thanks
*ZHU Thanks want some red hairs haha!
*Gmg Gil yeh you this me that I like photo's more than writing I agree:)
*Rennaby Thanks for the compliments I have your sdress of blogger now thanks again:)


Thanks everyone, YOU make me want to make more blogger, photography so I Hope to see you back THANKS!!!

JoAnn

Marja said...

You can't get enough of this beautiful place so onderfully displayed

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

fun! Almost like being there and scanning the scene! COol!

CG said...

Wonderful! Brought back many happy memories!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thank you!!!!
* Marja, for the compliments
* Mary , thanks
* CJ , thank you

:) Thnak you all for your comments:)