© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, November 30, 2007

Paris - Today: 2-TH 0f 3 more LOUVRE post!!

PARIS
2/3 The LOUVRE
*
The SECOND post of todays 3 about the LOUVRE:
Visiting the LOUVRE is always an ambitious undertaking , you couldn't discover all masterpieces in th world's largest and best-known museum, even if you had tree full days...
*
*
Click on each of the below photo's to enlarge them.
The Louvre is a labyrinthine palace, with collections which span a timeframe from 8000 BC to 1848... it holds Antiquity, drawings, paintings, the decorative arts, sculpture and more...
*
*
See how small a person (me!) can look while standing in front of this hugh buildings!
*
*
The louvre entrance always lines of visiters , waiting to get inside the Museum...
*
*
Inside the LOUVRE the Pyramides made totally from glass, are a playing of great Lines with light and you can see the sky or clouds through this pyramide.....
*
*
Always a long way to walk ( almost hiking!)to where ever you walk indide the museum...
*
*
Beautifull ceilings , they are even a masterwork of art... Don't forget to look at them...
*
*
And not to forget the fontains, they play with the background or with the building or the sky? It all looks fantastic marvellious!
*

*
The Louvre Building , next to the SEINE...
you don't have to study about the meaning of this building, or when its built, its all great to see, We enjoyed every part of it....
*
Someone was asking me:"How many photo's did you make ?"
Answer: "Over a 1500 all together of our stay in Paris",
So you can imagine....This blog is too small to publish all the pictures I made , therefore I made this collages.... I hope you enjoy watching them, because I made them for YOU!
*
Have a great weekend every one,
This is the second of today's 3 post's!
and enjoy watching my blog:)

10 comments:

Jayne said...

Whata great collection of pics. You must work very hard to organise them all.

Rob said...

beautiful photos! you captured the beauty of Paris. A wonderful tour you provide for us! Have a fun weekend!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

I did enjoy the visit-I almost feel as if I went to Paris with you!! Wonderful photos!x

Cathrine said...

I loved all the Paris photos :-) ... especially the coffee cup ;-) (I need a vacation!). I'm glad the book arrived safely :-) enjoy.

Amrita said...

Wow 1500 pictures. And we 've just seen a few. Hat 's off to you JoAnn. Such talent and creativity. Its like a fairy land to me.

Marja said...

Great compositions of a great building. What a lot of work you put in it Joann.

Ruth said...

Your photos are beautiful, JoAnn, but I find the Louvre to be torture as a museum. Just too big! But it really is a gorgeous structure.

http://flying.my-expressions.com

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks everyone,

Working very hard?
Want me to be honest? I'll better not haha! But I ma glad you enjoyed the photo's! That WHY I AM DOING THIS FOR!

FOR YOU!

*Jayne,Lots of work but thanks
*Dusty thanks Ihave a fun weekend 4 sure...
*Sophie glad you liked it thanks
*Catherine but the prices were too high 6.50 for a cup cappucino!!!thanks
* Amrita yes just 1500 and cannot show them all, glad you like them thanks
*Marja , glad you see that,thanks
*Ruth yes aI agree the LOUVRE is too big to see in 1 day, 4 days would be better or 4 times a year too. thanks

thanks for commenting JoAnn

Lezard said...

I'm always amazed by the amount of time you must be putting in your making of your posts. But, it is worth the effort, like the other ones, I enjoy a lot looking at your posts (though I often have to catch up!!!!)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks,
Lezard, thanks I did spent too much time on blog but with good results (comments) Now back to norma life HA! It cannot always be possible for me to spend hurs on blog, BUT THANKS!!!!

It was really worth it!

JoAnn