© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PARIS, museum POMPIDOU


Last week we visited PARIS ,

we both love historic an modern art and musea's,

so here a small selection,

hieronder een kleine selectie van wat we gezien hebben in Parijs...





When you promise something,You got to do what you promised.

So here the first sellection of photo's I made in PARIS.

The Art Museum POMPIDOU,

*

(click on the photo to enlarge them)

OK beloven is makkelijk maar het dan ook nog doen,

hier de eerste selectie van foto's gemaakt in PARIJS.

Above: The building itself is also a 'work of Art'...

Foto boven, Het gebouw zelf is een ook kunst te noemen...






The art inside the museam pompidou, is various from statues to paintings and designed lights, founrniture's .Its worth visiting this wonderfull museum! Binnenin het museum is gevareerde 'kunst' te zien van schilderijen tot beelden , maar ook lichten en aparte meubels, zeker een bezoekje waard!


*


Keep watching my blog I show more about our visit to paris!!!

21 comments:

Daniel J Santos said...

Great, my dream now is to visit Paris.

Trijnie said...

You had a great time. Pompidou a lot of glass and beatiful art. I was there once also. Looking forward for a lot of great pictures

Dina said...

great photos! when we visited Paris this summer we couldn;t really get to visit lots of museums (due to tired children!!) We did however manage some sites, like louvre, notre dame, eiffel tower, arc de triomphe (oops not sure how to spell that) maybe one day we can go again :)

p.s. thanks for the lovely comment on my little boy.

quintarantino said...

JoAnn, you are quite right... Pompidou is worth seeing... seem´s to me we are going to see a lot of good photos around...

CG said...

I never got to see this ! Time for a return trip to Paris I think!!

Ginnie Hart said...

I know you had a fabulous time, JoAnn. Can hardly wait to see all your impressions!

dot said...

I've never seen anything quite like that building! Amazing!
Thanks for explaining about your telelens. Sometimes I read faster than I think. lol

judi/Gmj said...

Ohhh, thank you for sharing your trip, well.... the photos, after all it was your aniversary! :)

Dick said...

Welkom terug. Mooie foto's vooral de poster of wat het dan ook is vind ik heel leuk. Ennnnnnnne nog gefeliciteerd, een beetje laat, maar beter laat dan nooit.

RUTH said...

What fabulous photos. Glad you had a wonderful time on your Birthday & Anniversary
{HUGS}
Rx

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Look who's back...:) and am glad u had such a great time...keep 'em coming , Joann :)

Jayne said...

It is great you see you back, I wished you a happy birthday further down, hope you saw it!

Love your pics - as ever.

Look forward to seeing more.

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hi JoAnn.
Ik ben blij dat je weer terug bent, want ik miste het dagelijks naar je foto's kijken. Hoop dat je een onvergetelijke verjaardag gehad heb in het mooie Parijs. Wacht vol spanning op nog meer foto's.Groetjes.

Peter said...

Happy you enjoyed it! Haven't been there for long. Must go back soon - not for posting (you already did) -, just for me!

Anonymous said...

I got your comments, no worries. For some reasons, they're held until approval... not sure why.

Anyway, I'm sure you loved the museum... lots of fun, isn't it? It's one of my favorite in Paris :$

photowannabe said...

Wonderful collages and the pictures are so good. i feel like I have visited the art of Paris.

Aarti said...

Heyy JoAnn

Welcome back~~ hugsss

Wow,what lovely pics..looks like the Pompidou is a must visit..i am yet to make my 1st foreign trip, hopefully Paris shall be 1st :)

Good to hear you had a lovely time at your Bday and Anniversary~~ :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for the comments everyone,

*Daniel just gooooooo t Paris stop draeming!
*Griesmail Thanks again,
*Dina you wrote it right "arc du triomph" and do you care I don't,
* Quint than go to paris to see yourself?
*CJ OK when do you go?
*Ginnie just wait and see,
*Dot that allright I thought also lets explain my present haha it OK, thanks Dot,
GmJ Yes it was a great anniversary! Thanks
*Dick dankjewel, bij mij is het nooit te laat, Thanks dick, you are never too late to celebrate me,
*Ruth thanks glad to see you too!
*Moi my dear I will keep on posting thanks,
*Jayne yes of course I saw it but thanks for the second time thanks, thanks!
*Gerard bedankt ja, Thanks yes,
*Carol yiur very welcome of course all family and friends of Quint are! Thanks and come back please:)
*Peter, so you have not been there lately, than I'll show some more:) enjoy!
*ZHU comments in plural? OH boy I hope it diod not mass up your commentssystem,I hardly tried to comment, so glad you found it:)
*Phowa, Thanks and keep watching I'll show more:)
*Thanks Aaarti so when you can go to Paris , otherwise visit my blog :) Thanks:)


Keep watching please, I will post a lot more about my impressions of PARIS!!!

Hugs from JoAnn:)

Amrita said...

Its surprising that they allowed you to take pictures inside the museum, here it is not allowed, unless you take special permission.

the art work is lovly. i like the painting of the men with the pig they are about to slaughter, they seem to be full of pity for the poor animal.

And the shoes, the angle ot has been painted in is unique.

Icarus said...

You may guess that I am working through your posts backwards! This is one is great for me. I also read about your birthday (mine is next week)and I don't know what I envy you more for: the dinner, the beaujolais, Paris en général? Nah, it has to be that Nikon 80-400!!! Are you kidding? That AND Paris? What a birthday! And Xmas! Seriously, I'm sure you deserve it.
Kussjes Sxxx

Marja said...

Joann. I am hungry now what a great pictures of all that food. I love french cheese and wine. These collages are amazing. I love the warm one with the parfume the most.
The last one and the black and white one are also excellent although I like them all. you're a really aartist. Love and hugs