© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Friday, November 23, 2007

This is why I love Holland:)

BACK home in our HOLLAND.
I always LOVE to see the windmills, the wooden shoes, the cheese and the DUTCH 'stroopwafels/sirup waffels'...
We came back from a great Paris trip... look at the other photo's below this one from this week...and another slide-show from food-drinks I saw in Paris.
The weather is great here in HOLLAND , a bit sunny and just a little windy.The PINK Magnolia-tree in our frontgarden is in fully blossom, soon the flowers will popout. I'll show more Paris-pics next week. from the LOUVRE and more , keep watching!
*
Weer TERUG in ons Nederland.
Ik hou van de molens, de klompen, kaas, stroopwafels.
Maar in Parijs was het ook prachtig!!! Kijk naar deze week eerdere post's en slideshows over Parijs. Het weer in NEDERLAND is momenteel prima, een zonnetje en wat wind, in onze voortuin staat de magnoliaboom weer in volle bloei, de knoppen zullen wel openen binnenkort. Meer Parijs-foto's volgen, volgende week.
*


Click on 'X' to close the disturbing email-sign-in pic!
*
Have a Happy weekend everyone!
KISS:)

Allen een fijn weekend gewenst!
Kusje:)

17 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

I don't know what to say, that is a disturbing vid. To close to home. Have a great weekend, my friend .

Dick said...

Mooi hè, volgende week kom ik in Bussum en Naarden.

K M F said...

nice

quintarantino said...

Hi JoAnn... hope you are having a great time.
Cath as something for you. Check it out.

Icarus said...

It is so nice to find someone looking on the bright side in the 4th week in november. Well done, JoAnn! We can all use your positivity.
PS - I went around the European press today to see how they covered the death of the choreographer, Maurice Béjart. Nul points for De Telegraaf...as philistine as the British press! Nothing.
Now, back to Paris....

NorthBayPhoto said...

Have a great weekend.

Fénix - Bostonscapes said...

So, I was listening to my favorite music, as I usually do when I browse through the photo blogs and, suddenly this applet started to play over my music, much louder too. Not a nice experience, I must say. Perhaps if you could set these things so that the visitors would have the choice to listen to this music or not. Just a thought...

Have a nice weekend, JoAnn.

Cathrine said...

Lovely :-) !

You won the book btw :-).
Mail me your adr and I'll ship it early next week.
C

Amrita said...

Lovely slides and music. Is it U2?
Have a great weekend

Ginnie Hart said...

I love the slide show, JoAnn. What a nice way to shoe your photos.

rauf said...

Tulips only in summer JoAnn ?
Welcome back !
oh yes i have seen only pictures and in the movies, how lovely these windmills are
i have a painting too.
Actually Holland is an inspiration for Artists. The place sometimes makes one an artist or a poet. Holland seems to be one such place. i have watched some documantaries on countryside dancers wearing wooden shoes. There is an annual festival in Holland Michigan and Ruth has been there and taken some beautiful pictures. i knew about it only through her post and pictures.

Been away and had a lot of work which kept me from blogging for sometime and missed reading my friend's blogs too.

thank you so much for Diwali post JoAnn.
Enjoy the Weekend.
lots of love

Akelamalu said...

Lovely pictures and I see you got a Christmas Tree too! :)

Trijnie said...

Hoi Joann, ook een fijn weekend. Ik heb een mooi portret geplaatst op mijn kunstblog van Tommy, dus deze keer geen glas of schilderijen.
Hij wordt door ons geadopteerd!!!
Vindt het zo leuk om je het te laten weten. x Trijnie

dot said...

The windmills are really nice to see! I didn't hear any music. I'm on dialup so I might have missed something. lol.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your visit:)

*Gmj, sorry that the vid disturbed ( or was it mend funny?)I worked on it and now it should be better?
*Dick leuk wanneer en waar? Misschien kopje koffie? Alleen als gewenst hoor, Geen plichten.:)
*KMF Thanks,
*Quint thanks for telling me about the book, its a virtual present thanks Quint and Cath!
*Cath thanks for the vitual book- present , BTW why do I get that? thanks thanks thanks!
*Amrita I dont know who sung that son I removed it now becuse some find it disturbing I hope you don't mind? Have a good day too.
*Thanks Ginnie, the slideshow can show more photo's thats why... Hope you like it?:)
* ThanksRauf for your interest eand its very nice that you were able to travel somewhere right?Just enjoy life and be HAPPY!
* Haha Akelamalu YES! I copied the christmas tree from your blog, (it was aloud it said so...) but I made it my own style by changing the colours do you like mine too?
* Griesmail, dankje wel ik ga meteen kijken wat leuk voor jullie dat je Tommy hebt kunnen adopteren! Gefeliciteerd! Misschien wil ik ooit eens een portret van onze IoS:)
* Dear DOT, I removed the music but I try to make it come back only for blogreaders who like to listen to the music, so I must try to find a way FIRST to shut to music off ,( for the individual blogreader) I'll let you know, orry you could NOT her the music!:)



I looked at some comments on my blog, I removed the music , thats better because I want a temporarly song not too much music always, thanks for giving me the tip that it was disturbing for some of you,

Have a good sunday!!

Hughs from JoAnn:)

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

oh this is why i fell in love with Holland too when i visited the place last Christmas :)

Marijke said...

Ah ja, daarom kan je van Holland houden

ik mijmer er een beetje bij weg :-)