Gone and back home...
*
There you are again!!! Yesterday, the swaen flew away...thanks that he landed again.....
Heeee daar zijn de zwanen weer! Gisteren was ' zwaan" weggevogen en vandaag geland...
*
And..... Home sweet home, the swaen landed on the field in front of my house , normally a couple of cows are grazing here, but they are indoors now, because of the coming colder days....But the swaens seemed not to care about the cold at all.... Weer geland op het grasveld voor mijn huis, waar normaal de koeien staan te grazen. Momenteel staan ze op stal vanege de naderende koude dagen....Maar de zwanen schijnen daar geen last van te hebben...
*
*
Yes !! I changed the header again, in a 'warmer' colour.... Do you like it? I a also very curious...: Whats the weather, how cold /warm is it NOW in your countrie, where you live??
Ja het klopt! Ik heb de header weer verandert in een wat 'warmere 'kleur, wat vind je ervan? Hoe warm of koud is het NU, waar jij/u woont?

+joannwalraven+homesweet+home.jpg)

21 comments:
Hi, thanks for coming to visit my blog. Those are beautiful swans you have there, don't they go South for the winter? Here in Pamplona it's kind of cold, but not too much. Right now it's around 6C, so it could be worse. :)
Beautiful swan pictures. They look so graceful.
JoAnn, those photos of the geese are astonishing. Very beautiful indeed.
The one on the water is so majestic... looks like Goose King...
Your new header is very nice.
Ik vind de header wel mooi maar die andere van daarvoor ook. Leuke foto's van de zwanen en ja het word steeds kouder net zoals bij jullie!!!!!!!
The swans are chatting away with each other in the second picture.
The weather is perfect here, but cold for us. i like it.
Hi JoAnn.Mooie zwanen heb je. Anders dan koeien, maar je moet het er maar mee doen. Ik vind je header zeker warmer, maar die vorige sprak mij toch ook wel erg aan.
Het is bij ons nu ongeveer 8 graden, 's avonds om 18.30 uur.
Het is hier altijd wat warmer vanwege het nog warme zeewater. In het voorjaar blijft het langer koud, omdat dan het zeewater eerst nog opwarmen moet. Zodoende is de natuur in het voorjaar hier ook altijd minstens een maand op achter. Als ik dan weer eens in het midden van het land kom, verbaasd het mij altijd hoevel blaadjes er al weer aan de bomen zitten.(Maar ik wil hier nooit weg).
The swans are beautiful and yes, I do like your new header very much.
Thank you for visiting my blog today and for commenting on my squirrel.
I spent most of this morning taking 600 photos of a coopers hawk that was hunting. I will probably post one or two of them tomorrow.
I like your photos in this post today. I wonder why you have the text going through the photograph.
Hi JoAnn, thanks for visiting my blog again. Its most appreciated.
Where I live on the west coast of the USA in the Sacramento Valley of California is a very nice fall feeling day. We don't get snow but this time of year it can get down to freezing 32F. Today it is clear, sunny and the temperature is in the high 50"s F. Sorry I don't know what that is in Cel.
Hi JoAnn, I LIKE your new header! And, the swan photos are very nice, too.
WoW...these are some really beautifully captured shots...Excellent!
the new header is also very beautiful.
Hi thank you for commenting and your compliments:)
I asked everyone for their weather its so funny .... that here and there is so different in temperature , one is enjoying the sun and another is in the snow, fantastic!
I just like to know that, eventhoug I can follow here the waetherfore cast on TV of course! Thats not the same because , through YOUR comments and photograpy its coming more alive to me ( and others)
THANK YOU!!!!
Very pretty your header! Our weather here in Minneapolis, Minnesota is; bright sunny blue sky and -12C!
I forgot to mention, very pretty these swans, so graceful and elegant!
they make a pretty couple :)
Hey JoAnn,
Terug afzonderlijke foto's zie ik.
Zwanen...ik ben er zot van!
Prachtige vogels en dit zijn echte wenskaartjes die je hier toont.
Ik hoop er ooit eens te kunnen fotograferen met kleintjes op hun rug, maar ik heb dat wel nog nooit gezien.
Mooie muziek die ik hier hoor.
Groetjes,
It's 34F/1C, JoAnn, and sunny.
Pretty swans!
Chilly day here Jo-ann!
JoAnn, I like the intimacy of these geese on teh second picture, They mate for a life, right?
The weather in Bahrain is cooling off now as Winter is here! Its getting chillier in the evening as the cold wind from the desert blows and bring the dust everywhere!
Take goodcare of yourself and your love ones, do not stay outside too much! LOL
swans always come back to their
own place, because they feel at home, secures!
here we are about 14 degrees, sunny not cloudy, not windy
quite nice automn, but at night it is cold, but not dutch cold... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The swans make a beautiful couple and a lovely subject to photograph. I love your action shot of the swan taking off!
Thanks for sharing all those Paris pictures too!
Your dear doggy has such a sweet face :)
I'm wishing you a very merry Christmas dear JoAnne, just in case I don't get time to visit again before the 25th.
Post a Comment