METRO IN PARIS
*
*
Click to enlarge the photo
We would have liked it to SEE this metro work, in PARIS but it did not because of a strike in November this year... This photo I made in MAY 2007 , at that time I visited Paris also.... than it worked thanks so much for that!! :)
*
Het zou erg fijn geweest zijn als de metro had gereden in PARIJS , maar hij reed niet vanwege een staking in November... Deze foto heb ik gemaakt in MEI 2007 , toen reed hij wel, gelukkig!!! !ik ook een paar dagen in Parijs was:)
+JW+metro+6+joannwalraven.jpg)

10 comments:
What a bummer, JoAnn, whenever any large city has a metro strike. That happened when we were in Rome one day a few years back. I think I walked 10 miles that day because it was our last day and I still wanted to walk on the Appian Way!!! At least YOU had photos from another time. Lucky you.
To drive in the Metro in Paris is great, I realy loved the beautiful stations
Ik kom hier voor het eerst, JoAnn en uw blog overdondert mij even. Totaal iets anders en da's als compliment bedoeld. Er moet wat tijd over gaan om alles te ontdekken en dat ga ik zeker de volgende dagen doen.
Jammer genoeg krijg ik geen enkele foto open. Google heeft weer iets gewijzigd net zoals het reactieformulier die heel ongebruiksvriendelijk is geworden.
Ik zit dus ook bij blogger.
Groeten van over de grens
Koen
Maybe that is similar to riding the Marta Train in Atlanta. It's always an adventure for me.
Thanks :-)
I really enjoyed Paris also without the metro,
*Ginnie Thanks:)
*Griesmail Dankje Thanks,
* Koen Thanks for dropping by, I will look up your question and you're welcome to come back, Dank u voor het bezoek, Ja blogger verandert regelmatig de site met bedoeling te verbeteren, blijf proberen en welkom!
JoAnn :)
Thanks:)
* Hi Dot that sure is with the Metro in Paris too! The distances are hugs, very long..... but heatly walking/hiking is good too!
JoAnn
They have some stations that are cute and it's a real adventure ridding the Paris metro. And useful. It takes us anywhere on that big city.
What fun, I 've never travelled in a Metro, but it appears so good.
The metro in Paris is very good provided you do not have too many connections with other trains / bus etc... on your way to work. I once worked as a trainee outside Paris, having to commute 1,5h by public transports to get to my work, and come back. I remember how sad I felt when I realised how people were trying to find out where the best interconnection was just to gain a couple of minutes on their commuting time.... That is probably why I do not want to work there anymore!!!!
I hope their strike is over by now.
Post a Comment