Paris Metro 2
*
What 'one' see, while travelling by Metro in Paris .....
Wat men ziet, als je met de Metro in Parijs reist...
*
+JW+metroPrais+joannwalraven+5.jpg)
*
Always busy people: reading a newspaper or a book, studying, listening to their favorite music on Ipods or MP3's, looking around...that's so typical PARISIAN behavior!! Altijd bezige mensen: lezend in een book of krant of studerend, of luisterend naar hun favoriete muziek van hun Ipods of MP3'ers....Dat is zo typisch stads-gedrag, nu van de PARIJZENAARS!
*
Thanks for visiting:) have a good week........Bedankt voor je bezoek:) Een prettige week gewenst.....
*
What 'one' see, while travelling by Metro in Paris .....
Wat men ziet, als je met de Metro in Parijs reist...
*
+JW+metroPrais+joannwalraven+5.jpg)
*
Always busy people: reading a newspaper or a book, studying, listening to their favorite music on Ipods or MP3's, looking around...that's so typical PARISIAN behavior!! Altijd bezige mensen: lezend in een book of krant of studerend, of luisterend naar hun favoriete muziek van hun Ipods of MP3'ers....Dat is zo typisch stads-gedrag, nu van de PARIJZENAARS!
*
Thanks for visiting:) have a good week........Bedankt voor je bezoek:) Een prettige week gewenst.....

19 comments:
You 've captured the atmosphere of the Metro. I have posted some pictures of an Indian wedding i went to. Come and have a look.
Thnaks for visiting:)
*Amrita, yes I will visit your blog ,thanks for letting me know, have a good week:)
At least the strike is over! In the meantime, walking is often the best way to visit a place; you see things you would never see from underground. (By the way, taking photos - of people I suppose - in the metro is obviously more or less forbidden - at least that what I was "kindly" told by a metro employee rather recently.)
I have been a lousy blog visitor recently, but I now toook a look on your last posts. You really pictured Louvre from all angles!!
Hoi JoAnn,
Het is natuurlijk heel erg verschillend wat je met je blog wil doen. Wat wil je voor gevoel bij je bezoeker achter laten?
Om direct met de deur in huis te vallen heb ik bij het zien van de 'meeste' blogspots een gevoel van cu2. Ze zijn vaak heel erg druk, door veel kleuren en plaatjes zonder een duidelijke vlak verdeling.
Daarnaast wat ik ook bij Koen op zijn blog aangaf stoort het mij om iedere keer weer in te moeten loggen op blogger voordat ik een reactie kan plaatsen met mijn gegevens. Bij wordpress is dit niet het geval (zoals je gezien zal hebben), voor iedere gebruiker is het mogelijk om gegevens achter te laten (e-mail en/of website). Op die manier maak je de drempel minder hoog om te reageren en je geeft ze daarnaast ook nog wat extra's om hun website of mail achter te laten.
Daarnaast is die woordverificatie niet nodig bij wordpress. Want de website houd zelf de spam berichten tegen. Je zal er soms wat tussen uit moeten vissen als ze links gebruikt hebben maar dat komt niet zo heel erg vaak voor.
Wordpress is gratis tot een maximale ruimte die je kan gebruiken. Maar door je foto's ergens anders up te loaden kan je die gemakkelijk weer op je blog plaatsten zonder dat het je ruimte kost.
De lay-out kan je zelf kiezen (zijn er genoeg) en daarnaast is er een manier om het te bewerken maar daar heb ik zelf nog niet naar gekeken. Wanneer je het op een eigen server zou zetten dan kan dat zeker weten.
Aangezien je een fotoblog wil maken zou ik het als ik jou was gewoon eens proberen, dan kan je het altijd nog zien.
Groetjes Robbie
Ben het helemaal met Robbie eens. Ook ik ben heel tevreden met WordPress. Mooie foto's op jouw Blog hier. Ik kom eens wat vaker hier rondneuzen.
René Wouters
http://reneamb.wordpress.com/
Great motion shots! Nice colors.
You you made the metro look exciting. I like the metro in Paris. It is so easy to get around with it.
All those backpacks! Fun to see your Paris pictures! YAY! How wonderful, wish I could have been there!
Hi JoANN, good action in the pictures, you have captured the movement. Cities in India are more chaotic.
Yes I have a new post after Diwali, JoANN.
Hope you are doing fine
love from India
I think the metros are like this the world over, JoAnn. Everyone is going from here to there, passing the time the best way they know how!
Hi Joann.
Bedankt voor je reactie's. Ik heb nog gauw even een zonnige foto geplaatst. Je uitgebreide fotoserie over Parijs heeft veel succes, zie ik aan het aantal commentaren. Zelf heb ik niet zoveel met Parijs, of andere grote steden, dus onthou ik mij ook een beetje van commentaar hierover. Groetjes.
The metro in Paris being (nearly) exclusively underground, there is nothing else to do but reading or listening to music to escape the darkness / noise of the ride. If I had to chose between 1 hour in the tube and 1 hour in the traffic, I still would chose for the metro!
Lucky you it wasn't on strike! :D ;)
Hi, when we used the metro in Paris we found it very confusing and had a hard time going trough the bars with the stroller / pushchair. It is so true what you said as I noticed it too that people on the metro read listen to music or read the newspapers. great shots.
this week i am showing photos of a cat show i went to last sunday ... come and take a look
Great action shot of the Metro. The other photos are wonderful as well.
Thanks for visiting my NorthBayPhoto blog.
Nice shots. Everybody's busy doing their own thing.
Thanks for commenting,
*Peter, I hope you have a car, beacause PARIS is too big to walk when you have to be on the other side of town... But on holiday it was fine with us...
*Thanks Robbie, for your answer..
* Thanks Rene I'll drop by so see yours.
*Thanks Emery (ted)
*Marja Thanks but while we wer there the metro was on strike...
*Mary so you are when watching the photo's you might feel like ;how it is' to be in Paris?
*Rauf thanks and YES! I am doing fine, happy Diwali to you too.
*Ginnie YEP! That sure is...
*OK Gerard het is prima hoor, dat is je goed recht, reageer waarop je wilt.
* Leazrd, I wouldn't even take a car when I live in Paris so I agree.The metro is great!
*Zhu umm The Metro was on strike while we were there, but its OK also without that..
* Hi Dina I will come and visit yours, thanks for commenting.
* Northbay thank YOU!
*WebOJ yes they do it looks really funny , don't you think?
Thanks for visiting my blog...
:)
reminds me of NY's Subway!!!
Post a Comment