Hi just a personal NOTE from me,
for YOU blogreaders:)
When I do not react immidiatly on your comments in the weekends,
is that I have a personal life too, as every one else has...
***
And, In WEEKENDS I also like to visit all YOUR "my visiters'' blogs in return,
to admire and I am very interested in your photo's and stories 'áll over the world'.
***
..... It can surprise me sometimes how different the meanings are about : 'What is a good blog?'
*because one person is making a personal story about her/his life,
*the other person like's it more to make ' a daily photoblog' about her/his city',
I think that BOTH is good (all is!) fine with/for me, as long as you like it. Though I make a mixture-blog of the above two idea's , personal AND about my countrie and city, also other countries I visit on my travels. When YOU like it you visit my blog,If you like it NOT , you do not visit my blog...Its as simple as that..... Is it?
***
So for me THIS is why I made this blog:
The purpose of this blog (for me) is sharing habits and knowledge,from THIS COUNTRIE and culture with , other countries and cultures with YOU, ' seen through me/my Camera's eyes'....Not everybody might be charmed, the way I do this so, though I try to satisfy more blogreaders ,a larger and 'all cultures' croud, but I cannot denie that my blog is my way of expressing myself, Good or not:). I do it the best way I can I hope, to make this blog better, I only can do it as I did it before: "IN MY OWN STYLE ". I also learn a lot from you ' the other blogwriters' , how to make my blog more interesting.
***
I must say that YOU are for me the most important reason, FOR YOU I MAKE THIS BLOG, and I hope in return to LEARN from YOU, your blogs! About Your culture, Your countrie , Your food ,Your habits.
To understand each other better, for a better happier world:)
***
Thank you for being my GUEST!
I hope you have a good sunday:)
*
*
Een persoonlijker bericht van mij, voor JOU Bloglezer-es,
Een persoonlijker bericht van mij, voor JOU Bloglezer-es,
Als ik in de weekenden NIET meteen reageer op blog-comments, dan komt dat omdat ik, net als iedereen een persoonlijk leven heb, Maar in het weekend benut ik vaak ook, om jullie blogs te bewonderen en bezoeken, Ik ben geboeid door de internationale 'over de wereld' verhalen en fotografie van jullie en andere culturen.
*
Het kan mij verbazen en verrassen, terwijlik me tevens afvraag: "Wat is nu een goede blog?".De een schrijft/showed haar/zijn persoonlijk leven, de ander maakt een dagelijkse-cityblog. Mijn blog is denk ik een mixture van het bovenstaande.... Spreekt mijn blog je aan, dan bezoek je het, zo niet dan niet, dat is ook goed. Het is zo simpel en eenvoudig, toch? Ik leer nog dagelijks van andere blogs, hoe het mooier, duidelijker en beter kan! Maar dat kan ik alleen maar IN MIJN EIGEN STIJL.
*
De reden waarom ik deze blog maak is; Het ondekken en meer te weten komen, van andere culturen en landen, Ik wil hun gewoonten, eten, drinken alles graag beter kunnen begrijpen. Zodat we elkaar's culturen in deze wereld , beter gaan begrijpen en daardoor samen gelukkiger kunnen zijn, dan we al zijn!:)
*
Dankjewel voor je blog bezoeken!
Een goede zondag gewenst:)


16 comments:
Hi Joann.
Om het op z'n Texels te zeggen. "Jee hep mooi sproke".
Ik ben wel eens benieuwd hoeveel tijd jij per dag aan je Blog besteed. Het ziet er altijd goed verzorgd uit, en lijkt me best veel werk, om dit allemaal te doen.
Groetjes, Gerard
Thanks for reacting:
*Hi Gerard,Antwoord op je vraag:
Hoeveel tijd ik besteed aan blog? Afgelopen week erg veel , maar het is voor mij tevens een 'stimulans' om meer met mijn (passie)de fotografie te doen , en 'ik reis' over het internet naar andere fotografen-blogs, Jouw blog is ook een stimulans voor mij, telkens als ik weer kijk, ben ik WEER verrast door de mooie beelden!!
Bedankt,
En een goede zondag gewenst:)
Hé Joann. Lang verhaal en ik ben het er mee eens. Doe het zoals je het wil en niet zoals anderen het willen.
Thanks:)
*Dick, dat zal ik zeker doen, het 'lange verhaal'; heeft een bepaalde reden, vertel ik nog weleens per email ....
Hi JoAnn, jou blog ziet er heel uitnodigend uit, je bent open en erg in anderen geinteresseerd.
Ik vind het fijn dat ik je blog en jou heb gevonden. Hoop dat je een fijne zondag hebt gehad.
Ik vond de regen en de storm wel lekker.
I think it's fun to visit other blogs and see how different things are in other parts of the world!
I like your blog. I like your explanation: to learn about other countries, food and habits. Very interesting.
Nice post- As you know I've been commiserating over how my blog has changed lately.
Mostly, it changes with my moods, I guess. Sometimes I want to talk and other times just post photos.Of course my photos can't hold a candle to your amazing work!
Hi JoAnn, I like your blog. It's nice and you are a nice friend too. Learning a lot from you and with you. When I blog or blogroll I want to have fun. If I want to get annoyed or dull, I have work.
Hi Thanks for commenting:)
*Griesmail, Thanks my sunday was excellent, I am also glad I found your blog. Ja hetzelfde voor mij, ik vind jouw blog ook fantastisch en ben blij dat gevonden te hebben. Mijn zondag was OK bedankt.
*Hi Dot , I fully agree with you I like to visit your blog to see your habits in your countrie too!!!
* Thanks Kristina, you are very welcome I am going to look up your blog thanks for visiting.:)
*Thanks Gewel, I see, so I did change my blog to less opersonal because its going all over the worlld now and who care who I am? Not too personal I thought is better but a mixture might be good.. Thanks for sharing your ideA:)
jOaNN
Hi Quint,
I saw your eaction later, Yes well I agree its a lot of work so you must have fun too, making photo's is hlf of the fune and adding it on the blog, sharing the photo's with others makes my 'fun'complete, I like to communicate and learn from othere like you!
YOU are a good blogfriend to me too THANK YOU for being such a good friend:)
Het is een plezier om hier te komen
Hi JoAnn, I was able to find out what was needed to prevent the "download file" pop up window, and be able to enlarge the photo on my blog. I'm having to do this fix on each of my posts (daily).
I clicked on your photo to enlarge it, and saw your blog is doing the same thing. If you want to read about how to fix it - go to: http://knownissues.blogspot.com/
It was nice to read your thoughts about how you create and put together your blog, and you enjoy others around the world. It's always nice to have you visit Wichita.
Thanks :)for commenting:)
*Marja,You are very welcome,
* Wendy I tried to do 'as you said" (about enlarging the photo's....) yesterday It did NOT work but tody it wroked RIGHT Yippie! THANK YOU:)
:)
Greetings, JoAnn! I very much like your blog, a good way to learn about your homeland. I agree with you, we can simply show our city as we see it. But with your personal experiences little facts about what you do daily, really make us understand better these wonderful places. I thank you for sharing your daily thoughts and adventures!
My blog is a little different, I add in dry humor, sometimes my readers do not understand my frame of mind. To be honest, I sometimes do not understand my own frame of mind at times. LOL
Life happens along the way. Sometimes it interferes with our photography hobby. I know there are days whereI barely have enough time to put up my daily post. Life happens. I too am here to visit whne I am able to.
Thank you!
Rob - Minnesota
Hi Rob,
Thanks for your explaination but I must also say that I like other types (man?) humor very much too!
We are all different and that makes life more interesting, I like your humor and your blog very much, it informs me about your style of life, don't worry , I like most of your blog AND humor,
Thanks for reacting:)
Post a Comment