© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thank you Sinterklaas!..

I was Veeeeery sweet last year
Ik ben Heeel lief geweest afgelopen jaar...
*
*
So I got a lot of presents from Sinterklaas, yeP!
Don't you love animals?
I think that you sure would love me, because my nature is that I am a very sweet dog, with a calm/quith character, I am a bit slow though. Sometimes I jump up! Why? just because... because I am so HAPPY I quess that I exsist? I am just happy, always:)
*
*
Dus daarom heb ik lekker veel kadootjes gekregen van Sinterklaas!
Hou je niet van dieren?
Dan denk ik dat je mij wel lief vindt, want ik ben van nature een erg lieve en zachtaardige hond, met een kalm/rustig karakter, ik ben alleen wat langzaam. Maar soms sring ik ineens op! Waarom? Nou ik denk dat ik dan gewoon blij ben dat ik besta... Ik ben eigenlijk altijd gelukkig.
*
*
So Bye Bye SINTERKLAAS!!!
I am so glad that you are leaving....
Hi and ehhh , Have you celebrated SINTERKLAAS yesterday evening? We DUTCH PEOPLE did! I hearded at the frontdoor of my neighbours, yesterday evening:(they have 2 young children) BOOOOOM!! BOOOM !!!BOOOM!!!!
And the children were screaming: "MAMAAAA! Sinterklaas at the frontdoor!" And there was the sack of Sinterklaas standing at the frontdoor, filled with all presents... No bad children this year or yesterday-evening! So everyone got their presents and they were singing the Sinterklaas -songs, Thanks its over! pffffff!
*

35 comments:

Trijnie said...

I can understand you are happy, you belong to Joann IOS, see you at postyourdog sweet dog

Amrita said...

IOS is so cute, she would make friends with Seeba I know.

Our Santa Claus comes on Christmas eve, a pass on from the British and American culture I think.Othwise kids have their Santa Claus parties in school

inspired said...

;o]

quintarantino said...

That guy is a lucky one. Yes he is.

Dina said...

cute face!!! wuff wuff!!

The little kitten's name on my blog is 'Carabott I'm so pretty' and Carabott is a Maltese surname ;)

Texel in vogelvlucht. Gerard said...

Hi JoAnn.
Hoewel ik een "kattenmens" ben , lijkt hij mij erg lief. En ik denk dat hij het ook erg blij met zijn Baas(innetje) mag zijn.

Simone Q. said...

Wat een leuke foto's van Ios, een hond om weg van te zijn!

gaivota said...

JoAnn,
I love dogs, this one is very nice and seems quite comfortable...
waiting for his own bone given by sinter klaas, as he did very well during all the year...
hope you enjoyed your own evening!

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

you are such a sweetie, IOS :)

Ginnie Hart said...

Awww. I know IOS was a sweetie this year, JoAnn. I saw him "in action." :) But it sounds like YOU are glad it's over. :)

photowannabe said...

Delightful pictures of your dog and thanks for telling about your Dutch traditions.

judi/Gmj said...

O I wish I could kiss your sweet puppy ears!! So pretty. Is your leg feeling better?
Jo, the chocolate recipe was one post down :) for Truffles!

Lezard said...

What a sweetee....is he a young dog? What did he get for Sinterklaas?

quintarantino said...

JoAnn thank´s for the warning. Problem is now fixed. I guess.

Daniel J Santos said...

beautiful dog.

dot said...

A funny post and a cute doggie!

Marja said...

Oh what an adorable dog. Hoop dat je een leuke sinterklaas gehad hebt. Sinterklaas is ook nog even in NZ geweest

Anonymous said...

What a cute dog! I'm not into pets that much but I love him ;-)

I learned something - never heard of that Dutch celebration before!

Isadora said...

We surely did have santa clause and a new palm plant...and my two furry friends enjoyed themselves tremendously. They can't figure out how to climb the plant :)

Rob said...

Happy SINTERKLAAS! Ios is a real beauty! He loooks so happy and friendly! A good friend of mine has 4 golden retriever dogs. He always says, "Sometimes dogs are better people". I believe he is right, look how sweet and gentle Ios is. I shlould introduce you to our four legged friend, Winston, the little white terrier.

Dogs! :)

Suzanne McDermott said...

Ah, but Santa Claus has yet to work his way over to my part of the world....

Hi JoAnn! Thanks for coming to visit my blog. Of course I'm delighted that you left a comment - please come visit and leave a comment any time. Ginger Ale also appreciated your comment under his photo in Post Your Dog. I've enjoyed looking through your photos and think that your Swiss Bernese is adorable. What's her name?

Dick said...

Leuke post, wat heeft ie leuke bruine vlekjes boven z'n ogen.

Fijn weekend.

quintarantino said...

Hello... still opening your gifts, JoAnn?

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Hi JoAnn, beautiful dog and nice dog portraits. I love dogs. I also like your new banner, did I already say that? Very nice!

Beautiful!

I have not posted to Imagik lately, too busy. But I did Post to Detroit Daily and to No Polar if you would care to stop by and say hi.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thnak you ...

Yes IOS is a sweet dog and its a SHE, her age is 8 1/22 so she is NO a puppy anymore... Alt
hough she still looks like one, het behavior is puppy-like...

No or better YES! I am finished with Sinterklaas and starting to think about DECEMBER which is more the Christmas for me,

We atsrted with the christma lighning at the beginning of december, so this is 6 weeks a year... very cosy.... :)

I started posting about PARIS again...:)Haven a great weekend:)

Marijke said...

Wat is het toch een schatje en zo foto geniek!

Natuurlijk allemaal cadeautjes gekregen, jij toch ook ?
Of heb je die zelf gekocht :-)

Groetjes
Marijke

Jayne said...

I am catching up on your blog again. Your doggie pics are so cute. She is beautiful. My dog would like to play and bark with her.

:0)

CG said...

Glad to hear you were a good girl and your doggie is so adorable - hug her from me!

Urang Awak said...

Dear JoAnn,

IOS is always sweet a dog, Look at her! Nobody can not deny that :P

Gug from me to for IOS

ik havant jou

Akelamalu said...

What unusual colouring your dog has, she's beautiful! :)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks,
For all you SWEET comments on MY DOG "IOS" is her name, named after a GREEK island, why? Because we both LOVE greece very much, so our dog should have a sweet name, which became IOS:)

Thanks!
*Akelamalu, yes usuals colours 4 aSWISS Bernese Mountain dog, they are 3 coloured: Orangebrown, black and white.
*Thanks Urang,IOS 'havant jou' too!
*Cj Thanks:)
*Jayne IOs likes that too WOOOF!
*Marijke, gekregen natuurlijk:)

Thanks also from "ios" my dog :)

GEWELS said...

Oooh! you're beautiful. Are you a Burnese Mountain Dog?

Anonymous said...

This is really a cute dog.

Dit zijn echt prachtige foto's van je hond. Zorg goed voor je hond en hij zal je eeuwig dankbaar zijn.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

WOOOOOF !!!
*Gewel -Yes I am a Bernese mountain dog!And my weight is 30-32 kilo's I am very strong , but also very sweet, I have a tender character, I like eveyone!

*Eric Dankjewel en Ja ik ben enorm goed (altijd) voor mijn hond, wij zien haar als een huisgenoot.

Thanks everyone also from IOS
My dog says WOOOF!Thanks

Perpetual Procrastinator said...

Such a cute dog! :)