2008
With respect and understanding for each others cultures!"(c)Through JoAnn's Digital Eyes"* 2008 Wishes are*: -That OUR blog-photography and -stories will help to respect each others cultures BETTER, that we share our worlds on a creative way, for a better understanding! A warm and Happy 2008.
*
*
2008 is: Blowing some love to another person, we all need LOVE!
Thank you for visiting this blog in 2007. Through YOUR visits and comments this blog and photography is growing for the better, I seriously Thank you for that !!! You are very welcome to visit my blog in 2008!
:) Greeting s from JoAnn
:) Greeting s from JoAnn


18 comments:
Happy New Year JoAnn!
I aim so glad we found each other....nice post and looking forward to 2008...a big woof to IOS from Clancy, Simon and Tessie.
Happy New Year JoAnn!
Alex
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Happy new year! I never get tired of these fireworks...:$
Happy New year, JoAnn. I am happy that I found your blog; it is really beautiful. I love your pictures and the music which you add there. I have to learn much from you.
Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, JoAnn! Ik ben blij dat ik uw blog gevonden heb. Nu heb ik twee Nederlandse vrienden : Marja en jij. Dat is echt prachtig en je zal mij hier dikwijls terugzien.
Een goede gezondheid en veel inspiratie toegewenst van Erik.
I believe I already expressed my best wishes, but looking at this post and listening to the music, I'm happy to again wish you Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!!
Gelukkig nieuw jaar! Looking forward to more of your creativity in 2008!
Thank you, JoAnn... I sure do hope that 2008 could be a great year... lovely candles those...
Very neat shot!! Looking forward to more in 2008!!
Its good to be your friend JoAnn. You are a precious person. i love your blog and photos.
because of your great work with photos, but mostly because of your kindness and affection with all visitors, this blog make part of my dally visit and will continue in 2008.
A great 2008 for you.
Blowing love right back at you XXX
Gelukkig Nieuwjaar, kan ik niet vaak genoeg zeggen. Ik begin dit jaar met griep
joAnn
I will be coming to see you and to hear news from the country where my babies were born...
it's very nice your space and the pictures you post and I feel myself a "bit" over there...
thanks for your conner
and a very happy new year!
Happy New Year JoAnn!
happy year JoAnn.
Thank you for your wonderful comment on my blog. You are a great woman also and very kind to say such things!!
Have a fabulous weekend.
xx
THANK YOU!!!
For the good new Year wishes, we are still celebrating and enjoying our holidays, next week I will react here , but I do read every day you great comments,
Thank YOU!! Best wsihes or all of you for 2008,
with love from JoAnn
Post a Comment