© "Through Jo's-D -Eyes"

© "Through Jo's D- Eyes" is a photography blog , about Dutch thoughts and things , seen in Holland or on travels in Europe. Feel welcome to visit this blog. Your creative personal comments are welcome in all languages (please not commercial or political) * Protected by copyright © . Made by www.joannwalraven.com/NL- 2002-2012 . Please do not use this photo's without permission.Thank you for your Interest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________





Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fruit and smile:)

WHY SMILE:)?
Because you blogreaders are making me smile Thanks for your sweet reactions:), when we all 3 of us were feeling a bit sick, thankyou. Waarom lach ik :)? Omdat jullie bloglezers zo lief gereageerden toen we hier alledrie ziek waren. Bedankt daarvoor...
Above : Orange & lemoen FRUITs,
are making me feel a lot better, there are lots of vitamine C in it...so I drunk lots of fresh hruitdrinks last days... and that he;ps a lot to recover from the cold..Boven : Sinaasappels-limoenen FRUIT, maken dat ik mij beter voel, er zit veel vitamine C in fruit...dus heb ik de afgelopen dagen veel vers fruitsap gedronken... en dat helpt goed. tegen verkoudheid..

Above: And what do we see here, small green leaves?
The frost-cold is gone I suppose, the temperature is rising up, sometimes the SUN is even shining..... Is spring coming soon? We all hope so...YES, yes YES! Boven: En wat zien we hier, groene blaadjes? De vrieskoe is weg, de temperatuur stijgt, soms schijnt de ZON zelfs heel eventjes... Komt het voorjaar eraan? Ja!
:):):)

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful shots and colors

Peter said...

We all want to "keep the doctor away" (even if he or she may be a nice person)! My specific drug is orange juice (can you drink too much?)!
Yes, the spring is almost there (too early?)!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Thanks for your comments:

*Evlahos for the compliments,
*Peter, Thanks orange juice is a good help to recover from a cold;0)

quintarantino said...

JoAnn, as you say, my friend, fruit and a smile... as George Clooney says on the Nespresso "what else?"... hum, maybe some friends around the table, good cheese, good wine...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your visit and comment. about your question "how did you do that?" is a standard effect in acdsee program, called "water". As for orton effect is a special technique using two layers in photoshop and playing with blur. If you want to try, I can help you

alicesg said...

Now, how did I miss your beautiful blog. Sorry for the late visit. The colours are beautiful and make one so happy. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a nice day. :)

Dick said...

Al die regen maakt iedereen ziek, van mij mag het ook wel voorjaar zijn. Een beetje gezonde winter mag ook.

Amrita said...

Get well soon.Vitamin C is good for you.I 've got rose pictures on my blog

Kerri Farley said...

Drink up Joann...and GET WELL SOON!
I do hope Spring comes early this year!!!

Happyone said...

I for one I'm looking forward to spring and warm weather.
Hope your feeling fine.

gaivota said...

very nice, indeed!
spring is coming, yes, it is!
here in portugal, it smells,
to spring!
I feel happy for all of yoy, living
there, waiting fot the good time to come
hugs!

K M F said...

beautifull colours

myonlyphoto said...

JoAnn very refreshing and definitely ripe. Thanks for sharing, and making us smile too. Anna :)

Patty said...

Glad you are all feeling so much better. Stay well.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

oh i take tons of Vitamin C too while down with cold..it works.....hope you three are feeling much better and enjoy the times....i am sure spring will be here before you even realize :)

JAM said...

I'm sorry to hear that you and your family haven't been feeling well. I hope for you that the sun does make an appearance and warms you up, but could it get warm so early there?

dot said...

I'm not ready for spring because after that comes hot summer.
I try to get my "5" a day of fruits and vegetables but sometimes it's hard to do.

John M. Mora said...

I come here and there are many birds singing - some guy on a piano too. But I worry about all the birds - avian flu and their messes.

Thank you for your visit - you and your wonderful photos always make me smile.

Feel better ...Ohh, the birds are quiter - I must have scared them away....

Anonymous said...

Nice colors! Feel like summer...

I'm glad we make you smile! :$

Ginnie Hart said...

So, so glad you're all feeling better, JoAnn! Keep drinking all those vitamins! :)

But do we want spring to come early? Don't we need more cold to kill off all the bugs, as we say in America!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hey,

We can't have everything right?
*DOT wants the spring to stay away because summer is HOT,
*Ginnie is telling us that the americans say that "BUGS STAY AWAY" ,
*QUINT eenjoys always the good life with CHEESE and WINE , cheers!
* John C2007-2008 yes1 thes birds sing thanks for you compliments...
*Jam yes! its getting warmer here over the years, spring is 2 months too early but we don't mind...
*Moi thanks the spring is ALREADY HERE!
*Anna Thanks my dear,
*Patty glad to see you again...
*KMF I'm glad you like the colours too thanks,
*Gaivota , hugs back and thanks!
*Happyone is looking forwards for spring, me too my dear!
*Amrita Yes I visited your blog and saw the roses,
*Dick ja we krijgen allemaal de griep 2 keer dit jaar,
*AliceG thanks and be welcome to return...
*Evlahos, thats an intersting program you have there I'll visit you blog and ask more about it, I like it...

Thanks everyone you really make me SMILE, I feel better already:)

JoAnn with hags

Jo's-D-Eyes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Prachtige op mijn zintuigen inspelende fruitshot! Ik ga nu een appelsien eten! Ik meen het...

Sparkle Plenty said...

JoAnn!!!!!! I'm so sorry to hear that you all have been sick. Me, too! Blecch! I want warm sunshine--this winter doesn't help a cold.

1) Have you tried lemon and honey if you have a cough?
2) How about lots of heartening, strengthening soup? If you are already making and/or eating soup, what kinds? Chicken? Any soup photos for us?
3) Believe it or not, taking zinc is supposed to help shorten colds. Don't know if it will help you! Just an idea...

Sending lots of HUGE get well soon wishes to you and big hugs,
Sparkle :-)

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi:)

*Koen, proost en ik hoop dat je kunt voorkomen dat je iek wordt.
* Sparkle,
1) Not yet but i will,
2) OK I will try that too even to make a photo from the soup..
3) Any good idea is welcome! So I'llgonna try zinc too, who knows...? I'll let you know thanks!

Hugs with distance , don't get sick!

:) JoAnn

Marja said...

Mooie foto's Hier eten we veel kiwies natuurlijk voor de vitamine. groetjes